Shubert Theatre or Shubert Theater may refer to:
- Shubert Theatre (Broadway), New York City, built in 1913.
- Shubert Theatre (New Haven), Connecticut, built in 1914.
- Shubert Theatre (Los Angeles), California, demolished in 2002.
- Shubert Theatre (Boston), built in 1910. Now part of the Citi Performing Arts Center.
- Shubert Theatre, Chicago, built in 1906. Originally called the Majestic Theatre, now called the Bank of America Theatre.
- Shubert Theatre, Minneapolis, built in 1910. Now called the Goodale Theater, part of the Cowles Center for Dance and the Performing Arts.
- Shubert Theatre, St. Paul, built in 1910. Renamed the Fitzgerald Theater.
- Little Shubert Theatre, an off-Broadway theatre in New York City, built in 2002.
- The Shubert Organization, Theatrical producers and owners of Broadway theatres.
Other articles related to "theatre, shubert theatre, shubert, theatres":
... Schubert Theatre may refer to the Schubert Theatre (Gooding, Idaho) ... For the differently-spelled (no "h") Shubert Theatre on New York's Broadway, see Shubert Theatre (Broadway), and for others, see Shubert Theatre (disambiguation) ...
... The Shubert Organization is a theatrical producing organization and a major owner of legitimate theatres based in Manhattan, New York City ... It was founded by the Shubert brothers, Sam S ... Shubert, Lee Shubert, and Jacob J ...
Famous quotes containing the word theatre:
“Make them laugh, make them cry, and back to laughter. What do people go to the theatre for? An emotional exercise.... I am a servant of the people. I have never forgotten that.”
—Mary Pickford (18931979)