- The 2003 girls Softball team won the Belle Fair Championship. (13-1) (Head Coach J. Sterns)
- In 2006 The Boys Basketball 7th grade Team won their conference and finished 5th place in the annual West Junior High Basketball Tournament.
- The 2006 Baseball team won their first Belle Fair Conference Championship. (14-3) (Head Coach J. Sterns)
- Scholar Bowl at Shiloh has had a record of 14-1 since 2005.
- The SMS Baseball team defeated Gallatin County on October 5, 2008 to advance to the Class M State Championship in Centralia.
- The SMS Baseball team defeated Merdian for their first State Championship October 6, 2008 (18-2) (Head Coach J. Sterns)
- The Shiloh Middle School baseball team won the State Tournament in the first time in school history on October 11, 2008.
- The Shiloh Cheerleaders placed first in their end of the year competition, for the first time in school history.
- The Shiloh Cheerleaders won second in the OTHS annual spiritfest in 2007; in 2008 cheerleaders won first in 2009.
- The Shiloh Softball advanced to the regional finals in 2008. (Head Coach A. Conley)
- The Softball team also ended with a record of 11-2 at the end of their 2009 season.
- Dan Ryan, 2010 SIJHSAA state track meet Discus champion
Other articles related to "school, sports, school sports, schools, sport":
... Assumption Secondary School (1977) Sports Team Crusaders Notre Dame Secondary School (1989) Sports Team Fighting Irish Corpus Christi Catholic ...
... He also competed in, and came second in the open age pole vault and the running high jump at the Scotch College School Sports in 1888. ...
... The school has an excellent reputation as one of the country's leading public schools at sport ... The main school sports are athletics, cricket, hockey, netball, rowing, rugby and tennis ... The school has over 90 acres (360,000 m2) of playing fields in the heart of North Oxford on land ...
... Spier's had a great reputation for playing sports and it was the first school in Ayrshire to play rugby football, as R ... As stated, the school had a house system, with Cuff, Marshalland and Spier providing competition on the school sports days held in June on the Marshalland playing ... came into existence in 1972 as a result of the closure of Spier's and Dalry schools ...
Famous quotes containing the words sports and/or school:
“In the end, I think you really only get as far as youre allowed to get.”
—Gayle Gardner, U.S. sports reporter. As quoted in Sports Illustrated, p. 87 (June 17, 1991)
“The problem for the King is just how strict
The lack of liberty, the squeeze of the law
And discipline should be in school and state....”
—Robert Frost (18741963)