- "Electromagnetic Waves in Conducting Tubes", Phys. Rev. 52, 1078 - 1078, November 1937.
- "On Diffraction and Radiation of Electromagnetic Waves", Phys. Rev. 56, 308, 1939.
- Electromagnetic waves, New York : D. Van Nostrand Company, 1943.
- Advanced antenna theory, New York : John Wiley & Sons, 1952.
- Antennas: Theory and Practice, Sergei A. Schelkunoff and Harald T. Friis, Bell Telephone Laboratories, New York : John Wiley & Sons, 1952.
- «Electromagnetic Fields», Blaisdell Publishing Company/A Division of Random House, 1963.
- U.S. Patent 2,372,228 -- Ultra short wave radio system -- Bell Laboratories
Read more about this topic: Sergei Alexander Schelkunoff
Other articles related to "selected works":
... 1994 - Izabrana dela (Selected Works), PGP RTS 1998 - Zbrana dela 1 (Selected Works 1), Vinilmania 1998 - Zbrana dela 2 (Selected Works 2), Vinilmania ...
Famous quotes containing the words works and/or selected:
“Evil is something you recognise immediately you see it: it works through charm.”
—Brian Masters (b. 1939)
“There is no reason why parents who work hard at a job to support a family, who nurture children during the hours at home, and who have searched for and selected the best [daycare] arrangement possible for their children need to feel anxious and guilty. It almost seems as if our culture wants parents to experience these negative feelings.”
—Gwen Morgan (20th century)