Saving face may refer to:
- Face (sociological concept), an idiom for one's honor or prestige
- Saving Face (2004 film), a 2004 American romantic comedy drama
- Saving Face (2012 film), a 2012 documentary short film
- "Saving Face" (The Closer), an episode of The Closer
- "Saving Face" (Kappa Mikey), an episode of Kappa Mikey
- "Saving Face" (Law & Order: Criminal Intent), an episode of Law & Order: Criminal Intent
- Saving Face, a book by Gregg Kavet and Andy Robin
- "Saving Faces", a song by Orgy from Vapor Transmission
Other articles related to "saving face":
... in which she penned the feature script Saving Face ... Alice Wu's most noted work is the 2005 Saving Face ... In 2001, the script for Saving Face won the Coalition of Asian Pacifics in Entertainment screenwriting award ...
... Her recent films include SAVING FACE, TRANSGENDERS PAKISTAN’S OPEN SECRET AND PAKISTAN’S TALIBAN GENERATION, which aired on PBS, Channel 4, CBC, SBS and Arte and was the recipient of the Alfred I Dupont ... received a nominee for the Gucci Award for Women for documentary 'Saving Face' as a director ... In December 2012, Sharmeen's Saving Face won Best Short Award at the 28th annual IDA Documentary Awards and Sharmeen Obaid-Chinoy has been voted one of the top five millennial women who has been fighting against ...
Famous quotes containing the words face and/or saving:
“So excellent a king that was to this
Hyperion to a satyr, so loving to my mother
That he might not beteem the winds of heaven
Visit her face too roughly.”
—William Shakespeare (15641616)
“Oh that my Powr to Saving were confind:
Why am I forcd, like Heavn, against my mind,
To make Examples of another Kind?
Must I at length the Sword of Justice draw?
Oh curst Effects of necessary Law!
How ill my Fear they by my Mercy scan,
Beware the Fury of a Patient Man.”
—John Dryden (16311700)