- Palace of the Dukes of Granada de Ega, urban palace of 15th century.
- Palace of the Prince of Viana, former residence of the kings of Navarre, 13th century.
- Palace of the marquises of Valle-Santoro, built in the 17th century.
- Palace of the Counts of Guendulain, typical baroque palace of 17th century.
- Major House, built in 1570 over part of the former palace of the Kings of Navarre. Sober Renaissance facade.
- San Adrián de Vadoluengo, Romanesque building close to Sangüesa, on the way to Sos del Rey Católico.
Read more about this topic: Sangüesa
Other articles related to "civil monuments":
... The château de Lucinière built in the 14th and 19th centuries ... Its chapel, its orangery, its dining room and its internal decoration are historic monuments since December 9, 1985 ...
Famous quotes containing the words monuments and/or civil:
“If the Revolution has the right to destroy bridges and art monuments whenever necessary, it will stop still less from laying its hand on any tendency in art which, no matter how great its achievement in form, threatens to disintegrate the revolutionary environment or to arouse the internal forces of the Revolution, that is, the proletariat, the peasantry and the intelligentsia, to a hostile opposition to one another. Our standard is, clearly, political, imperative and intolerant.”
—Leon Trotsky (18791940)
“A war between Europeans is a civil war.”
—Victor Hugo (18021885)