- Rusty Anderson (born 1959), American guitarist
- Rusty Bryant (1929–1991), American saxophonist
- Rusty Cooley, American guitarist
- Rusty Cundieff (born 1960), American director
- Rusty Day (1945–1982), American musician
- Rusty Edwards (born 1969), American radio personality
- Rusty Egan (born 1957), British drummer
- Rusty Fein (born 1982), American figure skater
- Rusty Joiner (born 1972), American model
- Rusty Greer (born 1969), American baseball player
- Rusty Hamer (1947–1990), American actor
- Rusty Humphries (born 1965), American radio host
- Rusty Kuntz (born 1955), American baseball player
- Rusty Magee (1955–2003), American composer
- Rusty Russell (born 1973), Australian software programmer
- Rusty Schweickart (born 1935), American astronaut
- Rusty Staub (born 1944), American baseball player
- Rusty Wallace (born 1956), American race car driver
- Rusty Young (disambiguation), multiple people
Read more about this topic: Rusty
Other articles related to "people":
... Further information List of people from Bitola Some notable people born in Bitola are Nikolce Noveski, footballer Karolina Gočeva, singer Hristijan Spirovski, pianist Janko Konstantinov, architect Igor Durlovski ...
... his death, Mumbai Police Commissioner Satyapal Singh said "I appeal to people to remain calm and maintain law and order ... People came from across Maharashtra for his funeral including the party's strongholds of Thane, Raigad, Pune, Aurangabad and Konkan regions ... Police said that 200,000 people walked alongside the hearse and were later joined by others on the way to the cremation site ...
... rights, is one of the most well-known examples of the lengths people will go to in order to secure adequate water supplies ... said "We've been in crisis for quite some time because we're now 38 million people and not anymore 18 million people like we were in the late 60s ...
... The population density was 3,208.8 people per square mile (1,238.9/km²) ... The Census reported that 64,044 people (99.7% of the population) lived in households, 97 (0.2%) lived in non-institutionalized group quarters, and 93 (0.1 ... The population was spread out with 15,792 people (24.6%) under the age of 18, 5,574 people (8.7%) aged 18 to 24, 13,848 people (21.6%) aged 25 to 44, 21,414 ...
Famous quotes containing the word people:
“In my practice Ive seen how people have allowed their humanity to drain away. Only it happens slowly instead of all at once. I didnt seem to mind.... All of us, a little bit. We harden our hearts. Grow callous. Only when we have to fight to stay human do we realize how precious it is to us, how dear.”
—Daniel Mainwaring (19021977)
“There are people who indulge themselves in a sort of lying, which they reckon innocent, and which in one sense is so; for it hurts nobody but themselves. This sort of lying is the spurious offspring of vanity, begotten upon folly.”
—Philip Dormer Stanhope, 4th Earl Chesterfield (16941773)
“The worst thing about war is that so many people enjoy it.”
—Ellen Glasgow (18731945)