- 47,4 billion — projects related to the preparation and staging of the Olympic Games in Sochi;
- 58,7 billion — renovation of the rolling stock (including supply of Sapsan [Peregrine) trains ).
Priority is given to the financing of projects that have received targeted funding and support of the Government:
- combined road (highway and rail) Adler-mountain resort «Alpika-Service» — 41.5 billion rubles;
- the purchase of products of JSC «Tver Carriage Works» — 3.0 billion rubles;
- «Construction of a new railway section Yaiva-Solikamsk on Sverdlovsk line bypassing the area of man-made industrial disaster» — 6.0 billion rubles.
For account of the funds received from the additional indexation of freight tariffs by an average of 1% in 2009,the following projects were funded
- «The organization of intermodal transport on the line of Sochi – Adler – Airport “Sochi”»;
- «Strengthening the infrastructure of the railway line Tuapse – Adler»;
- «Organization of freight yards to gain admission to the Olympic construction goods».
The main projects of the Investment program 2012–2014:
- Acceleration to 2014 the passenger traffic on the line Moscow-Adler and the line service between Rostov and Krasnodar to 2015;
- Implementation of the joint project of Siemens AG and the «Ekaterinburg» on delivery and localization of high-speed electric stock;
- Organization of intermodal station on the Kazan-the international airport «Kazan» route
- Speeding up of the development of the railway infrastructure of the Moscow transport hub.
Purchases of rolling stock of JSC «RZD»
|Goods wagon||over 8,5 th||appr 40 th||8080 (7788 — ICS)|
|Passenger car (rail)||738||895||643|
|Electric multiple unit||appr 750||over 740||695|
|Investments||over 53 bln rub||over 80 bln rub||265,7 bln rub||60,8 bln rub|
The main producer of passenger cars (95%) — «Tver Carriage Works»
Other articles related to "investment, investment program, investments, program":
1999 June Clear Channel Communications, DirecTV, General Motors, and a private investment group invest US$250 million in XM Satellite Radio convertible debt ... June 7 with GM's investment in XM, they enter into a 12-year "Distribution Agreement" between XM and GM subsidiary, OnStar Corporation ... US$75 million of the proceeds from the private investment to reacquire the 20% interest WorldSpace holds ...
... The firm also manages equity co-investment vehicles that invest alongside financial sponsors ... private equity funds while Lexington’s co-investment funds have committed to invest over $1.9 billion in 86 co-investments in the U.S ... limited partners include corporate and public pension funds, sovereign investment authorities, insurance companies, financial institutions, endowments, foundations and family offices ...
... Over the past 20 years, China has engaged in what is possibly the largest program to build wastewater treatment plants in history ... Despite the substantial achievements of this program, many challenges remain ... Subsequently, China engaged in what possibly is the largest wastewater treatment investment program in history ...
Famous quotes containing the words program and/or investment:
“At Hayes General Store, west of the cemetery, hangs an old army rifle, used by a discouraged Civil War veteran to end his earthly troubles. The grocer took the rifle as payment on account.”
—Administration for the State of Con, U.S. public relief program (1935-1943)
“The only thing that was dispensed free to the old New Bedford whalemen was a Bible. A well-known owner of one of that citys whaling fleets once described the Bible as the best cheap investment a shipowner could make.”
—For the State of Massachusetts, U.S. public relief program (1935-1943)