Selected Group Exhibitions
- Bienal del Sur en Panamá 2013
- “Personal is Political” Hardcore Gallery, Miami, Florida
- “Gallery Funds Collective” Juan Ruiz Gallery, Miami, Florida
- “The Infinite Lightness of Being: A Tribute to La Virgen de la Caridad del Cobre” Olga M. and Carlos Saladrigas Gallery, Miami, Florida
- “The 2011-2012 CINTAS Foundation Fellowship Award Winners” Miami Dade College, Freedom Tower, Miami, Florida
- “Declaring Independence” Phoenix Institute of Contemporary Art, Phoenix, Arizona
- “Recent Acquisitions" Museo del Barrio, NY, NY.
- "Cuba Avant-Garde" Katonah Museum of Art, Katonah, NY.
- "Unbroken Ties: Dialogues in Cuban Art.” Flint Institute of Arts, Michigan
- "PARALLEL CURRENTS Snite Museum of Art, Notre Dame, Indiana.
- “Recent Acquisitions from the Latin American Art Collection” Museum of Art | Fort Lauderdale.
- "Cuba Avant-Garde" The Lowe Museum, Coral Gables, FL.
- "Arte TransCubano" Galeris Chico Zapote, Mexico DF.
- "Irreversible" The Cisneros Fontanal Art Foundation (CIFO), Miami, FL.
- "Aesthetics & Values" The Gallery at Green Library, Florida International University (FIU), Mia. FL.
- "Visiones:20th Century Latin American Art" Boca Raton Museum of Art, Boca Raton, FL.
- "Cuban Avant-Garde" Harm Museum of Art, Gainesville, FL.
- "M4" Design Miami/ Buena Vista Building, Miami, Fl.
- "Cuban Avant-Garde" Ringling Museum of Art, Sarasota, FL.
- "Witches, Bitches and Saints" Miami Dade College, Kendal Campus, FL.
- "Iturria-Torres LLorca", Praxis International, Coral Gables, FL.
- "Go Figure!", Lowe Art Museum, Coral Gables, FL.
- "Beyond All That", World Arts Building, Miami, Fl.
- "Permanent Collection", Nassau County Museum, NY.
- "Tres",GDS gallery, San Jose, Costa Rica.
- "Visual Poetics" Miami Art Museum, FL.
- "American Art Today", Frost Museum, Miami FL.
- "Thinking Outside the Sphere", Museum of Science, Miami, FL.
- "Inside the Paper", Centro Cultural Espanol, Coral Gables, FL.
- "Art from Cuba", State Russian Museum, St Petersburg.
- "Miami Currents", Miami Art Museum, Miami, Fl.
- "Contemporanea", Coconut Convention Center, Miami, FL.
- "Drawing Conclusions" Design Miami/ Buena Vista Building.
- "En Casa", Museo Nacional de Bellas Artes, La Habana, Cuba.
- "The Present Absent" Museo Palacio Imperial, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
- "The Dream Collection", Miami Art Museum FL.
- "The Narrative Art", Lowe Art Museum, Coral Gables, FL.
- "Breaking Barriers", The Museum of Art, Fort Lauderdale, FL.
- "Cultural Consortium Fellowship Exhibition", Miami Art Museum, FL.
- "Modernismo y Sincretismo", Centro Atlantico de Arte Moderno, Las Palmas de Gran Canarias/
- Centre d'Art Santa Monica, Barcelona, Spain.
- "Defining the 90's" Museum of Contemporari Art (MOCA), Miami, FL.
- "Abril", Museo Nacional de Bellas Artes, La Habana, Cuba.
- "Von Dort Aus: Kuba., Ludwing Forum Internationale Kunst, Aachen, Germany.
- "La Decada Prodigiosa", Museo del Chopo, Mexico DF.
- "El Collage Contemporaneo", Centro Cultural Arte Contemporaneo, Mexico DF.
- "Kuba OK", Städtische Kunsthalle, Düsseldorf, Germany.
- "XX Bienal de São Paulo", São Paulo, Brazil.
- "III Bienal de La Habana", Museo Nacional de Bellas Artes, La Habana, Cuba.
- "No Por Mucho Madrugar Amanece Mas Temprano", Fototeca De Cuba, La Habana.
- "Signs of Transition", Museum of Contemporary Hispanic Art (MOCHA), New York, NY.
- "Raices en Accion", Museo Carrillo Gil, Mexico DF.
- "XII Drawing Biennial" Centre Georges Pompidou, Paris, France.
- "II Bienal de La Habana", Museo Nacional de Bellas Artes, La Habana, Cuba.
- "I Bienal de La Habana", Pabellon Cuba, La Habana.
- "Sano y Sabroso", Galeria L, La Habana, Cuba.
- "Retrospectiva de Arte Joven", Salon Lalo Carrasco, La Habana, Cuba.
- "Volumen I", Galeria de Arte Internacional, La Habana, Cuba.
Read more about this topic: Rubén Torres Llorca
Other articles related to "selected group exhibitions, exhibition, group":
1901 National Academy of Design 1901 Annual Exhibition Carnegie International 1903 Annual Exhibition Carnegie International 1906 Annual Exhibition Art Institute of Chicago 1907 Academy of Fine Arts, Pennsylvania ... Academy of Fine Art 1925 Annual Exhibition Penn ... de Beaux Arts, Paris, France 1939 London Group Show with French Artists, London, England 1939 Exhibition Celebrating Opening of Albert Canal, Liege, Belgium 1951 Painters of Mont Ste.-Victoire Tribute to Cezanne ...
... Contemporary Art Museum, Seoul, Korea Black Madonna, HP Garcia Gallery, New York, NY Summer Exhibition, Elga Wimmer Gallery, New York, NY Rozelle - Wards, Sydney, Australia ...
Famous quotes containing the words selected and/or group:
“There is no reason why parents who work hard at a job to support a family, who nurture children during the hours at home, and who have searched for and selected the best [daycare] arrangement possible for their children need to feel anxious and guilty. It almost seems as if our culture wants parents to experience these negative feelings.”
—Gwen Morgan (20th century)
“With a group of bankers I always had the feeling that success was measured by the extent one gave nothing away.”
—Francis Aungier, Pakenham, 7th Earl Longford (b. 1905)