Ross Johnson may refer to:
- Ross Johnson (rugby player) (born 1986), Cardiff Blues rugby union player
- F. Ross Johnson (born 1931), Canadian businessman
- Ross Johnson (lacrosse) (born 1980), United States professional lacrosse player
- Ross Johnson (politician) (born 1939), former California State Senator and Assemblyman
- Ross Johnson (footballer) (born 1970), English footballer
Read more about Ross Johnson: See Also
Other articles related to "ross johnson, johnson":
... Ross Johnson born 26 March 1986 is a rugby union player for Bristol Rugby in the Aviva Championship ... to Bristol, he played for the Cardiff Blues in the Celtic League Ross Johnson's position of choice is at hooker ...
... Ross Johnstone (1926–2009), ice hockey player. ...
... Johnson John F ... Conrad Harvey Johnson Alan Sieroty Paul V ... Brown Sally Tanner Dick Mountjoy Bill Leonard Ross Johnson Marian Bergeson David G ...
... Ross Johnson was the President and CEO of RJR Nabisco at the time of the leveraged buyout and Henry Kravis was a general partner at Kohlberg Kravis Roberts ... directors had grown concerned at recent disclosures of Ross Johnson' unprecedented golden parachute deal ... TIME magazine featured Ross Johnson on the cover of their December 1988 issue along with the headline, "A Game of Greed This man could pocket $100 million from the largest corporate takeover ...
Famous quotes containing the words johnson and/or ross:
“There is no wisdom in useless and hopeless sorrow, but there is something in it so like virtue, that he who is wholly without it cannot be loved.”
—Samuel Johnson (17091784)
“If we did not have such a thing as an airplane today, we would probably create something the size of N.A.S.A. to make one.”
—H. Ross Perot (b. 1930)