In Sanskrit Roshan means "light" or "brightness". Roshan is also a gotra in the Khatri community in India that is often used as a family name. Roshan is quiet popular name in context of Nepal. Majority of the parents give their child the name as their identity. Roshan may refer to:
- Roshan Gurung (Hawaa)
- Roshan Gurung (Singer/Musician), Popular Nepali Singer
- Roshan (music director), Hindi music composer of the 1950s and 1960s
- Rajesh Roshan, Hindi music composer and son of the above music composer
- Rakesh Roshan, Hindi actor and movie director and another son of music director Roshan
- Hrithik Roshan, Hindi film actor, son of Rakesh Roshan
- Roshan (telco), GSM service provider in Afghanistan
- Roshan Seth, Indian-born British actor
- Roshan Mahanama, Sri Lankan cricketer
- Rushani language, language spoken in Afghanistan and Tajikistan; sometimes spelled "Roshani"
- Rushon District, district in Tajikistan; sometimes spelled "Roshan"
- Roshan Singh (1892-1927), Indian revolutionary
Other articles related to "roshan":
... Roshan Voiced by Tara Strong Species Neanderthal Eyes Brown Hair Dark brown Roshan, or "Pinky", was the baby that Manfred, Sid, and Diego returned to his father ... Roshan is the young son of a human tribe chief ... The leader of the pack, Soto, wants Roshan as revenge for Roshan's father Runar killing half the pack and using their skin as clothes and their flesh as food ...
... He made threatening calls to Rakesh Roshan, Mukesh Bhatt and Boney Kapoor, and demanded up to Douw khokha (Rs ... On January 21, 2000, Rakesh Roshan was shot at by two Budesh gang members near his office on Tilak Road at Santacruz West ... The attack on Roshan was not undertaken with the intent to kill, but to signal that the Shiv Sena could no longer protect its clients ...
... Soto wants to eat Roshan in vengeance for the murders of several of his pack-mates ... As part of his plan to take Roshan, Soto plans an attack on the human camp so that while he and three other saber-teeth would attack the humans, Diego would slip in, unnoticed, and take Roshan ... fails at this task, and Soto is not pleased, telling Diego to bring Roshan to Half-Peak where he would meet with the others ...
... Source Roshan Punyajith Wijesinghe Guneratne (January 26, 1962, Colombo – July 21, 2005, California) was a Sri Lankan cricketer who played in one Test in 1983 ... Roshan is the 24th Sri Lanka Test Cap (Sri Lanka Vs Australia at Kandy 1982/3) ...