Ritz Theatre or Ritz Theater is the name of several facilities in the United States:
- Ritz Theatre (Jacksonville), Duval County, Florida
- Wayne Densch Performing Arts Center, Sanford, Seminole County, Florida, formerly the Ritz Theater, the Milane Theatre, and the Helen Stairs Theatre
- Ritz Theatre (Haddon Township, New Jersey)
- Ritz Theater (Newburgh, New York), Orange County
- Walter Kerr Theatre, New York City, originally the Ritz Theatre
- Ritz Theatre and Hoskins Rexall Drug Store No. 2, on the National Register of Historic Places listings in Anderson County, Tennessee
- Ritz (Austin, Texas)
- Ritz Theatre & Performance Arts Center (Elizabeth, NJ)
- Ritz Theatre (Tiffin), Seneca County, Ohio
Read more about Ritz Theatre: See Also
Other articles related to "ritz theatre, theatre, ritz, theatres":
... The Ritz Theatre is an active live producing theatre located in Haddon Township, New Jersey in the southern part of New Jersey ... It is home to The Ritz Theatre Company (formerly Puttin' on the Ritz, Inc.) The company produces mainstage plays and musicals, children's theater, runs a summer theatre arts ... Built in a Colonial Revival style, it was opened in 1927 as a vaudeville theatre and later became a movie cinema before devolving into an adult movie theater in ...
... Ritz (disambiguation), other cinemas and facilities named "Ritz". ...
... The Florida Theatre, opened in 1927, is located in downtown Jacksonville and is one of only four remaining high-style movie palaces built in Florida during the Mediterranean Revival architectural boom ... Theatre Jacksonville was organized in 1919 as the Little Theatre and is one of the oldest continually producing community theatres in the United States ... Sun-Ray Cinema, formerly the 5 Points Theatre and Riverside Theatre, opened in 1927 ...
... Later, it served as a theatre for vaudeville ... Thus, the Grand Opera House became the Ritz Theatre ... at the Oglethorpe Hotel (the grand hotel that used to sit across from the Ritz), was introduced by the film's star, Richard Egan, at the Ritz Theatre ...
Famous quotes containing the words theatre and/or ritz:
“Make them laugh, make them cry, and back to laughter. What do people go to the theatre for? An emotional exercise.... I am a servant of the people. I have never forgotten that.”
—Mary Pickford (18931979)
“Id take the bus downtown with my mother, and the big thing was to sit at the counter and get an orange drink and a tuna sandwich on toast. I thought I was living large!... When I was at the Ritz with the publisher a few months ago, I did think, Oh my God, Im in the Ritz tearoom. ... The person who was so happy to sit at the Woolworths counter is now sitting at the Ritz, listening to the harp, and wondering what tea to order.... [ellipsis in source] Am I awake?”
—Connie Porter (b. 1959)