Rick may refer to:
- Rick (film)
- Rickenbacker, a guitar manufacturer
- A shortened version of the given name Richard
- Tropical Storm Rick (disambiguation)
- Rick's Cabaret International, Inc., whose stock ticker symbol is RICK
- Rick, from Rick & Steve: The Happiest Gay Couple in All the World, animated sitcom
- Hay rick, a term with multiple meanings in regard to cutting and collecting hay
- Wood rick, a measure of firewood typically one third of a cord (volume)
- A frame of horizontal bars and vertical supports, as used to hold barrels in a distillery or boxes in a warehouse
- A variant of Patrick
- A variant of Eric
Other articles related to "rick":
... Rick Bryant (born 1948 as Donald Richard Bryant) is a New Zealand blues and rock singer/songwriter ... Bands include Rick Bryant and the Jive Bombers, The Jubilation Gospel Choir, and Windy City Strugglers ...
... "Rick" Krebs (born October 9, 1949 in Reading, Pennsylvania) is a role-playing game and simulation game designer ... His mother frequently commented that Rick used to get in trouble with the neighborhood kids, as he was always changing or making up new rules ...
... been facilitated as a set-up by mobster Rick Coyle (Raymond Burr), a sadistic pyromaniac, who has arranged for Joe to be killed during the break-out in order to avoid confronting him and paying ... When the break-out scheme succeeds, contrary to Rick's expectations, Rick decides that he must have Joe done in some other way, by somebody else ... In their hotel room, Pat receives a phone call from Rick's associate warning them that Ann has been seized by Rick, and will be harmed if Joe and Pat do not come out from hiding ...
... Rick Ware (born August 6, 1963 in Los Angeles), is a professional racecar driver and owner of Rick Ware Racing ... he has run one Craftsman Truck race and is owner of Rick Ware Racing ...
Famous quotes containing the word rick:
“Heres looking at you, kid.”
—Julius J. Epstein, screenwriter, Philip Epstein, screenwriter, Howard Koch, screenwriter, and Michael Curtiz. Rick Blaine (Humphrey Bogart)
“Its an ideal house for delirium tremens.”
—Dodie Smith, and Lewis Allen. Rick Fitzgerald (Ray Milland)
“Im no good at being noble, but it doesnt take much to see that the problems of three little people dont amount to a hill of beans in this crazy world. Someday youll understand that.”
—Julius J. Epstein, U.S. screenwriter, Philip Epstein, screenwriter, Howard Koch, screenwriter, and Michael Curtiz. Rick Blaine (Humphrey Bogart)