Richard Plantagenet may refer to:
- Richard I of England (1157–1199), also known as Richard the Lionheart, third son of King Henry II of England
- Richard, 1st Earl of Cornwall (1209–1272), second son of John of England and younger brother of Henry III of England
- Richard II of England (1367–1400), son of Edward, the Black Prince
- Richard Plantagenet, 3rd Duke of York (1411–1460), father of Edward IV of England
- Richard III of England (1452–1485), the last Plantagenet king, son of Richard Plantagenet, 3rd Duke of York
- Richard Plantagenet (Richard of Eastwell) (1469–1550), possible illegitimate son of Richard III of England
- Richard of Shrewsbury, 1st Duke of York (1473–1483), second son of Edward IV of England and younger brother of Edward V of England
- Richard Plantagenet (1476–1477), youngest child of George Plantagenet, 1st Duke of Clarence
Other articles related to "richard, richard plantagenet":
1st Duke Edward of Norwich, 2nd Duke Constance, Countess of Gloucester Richard of Conisburgh, 3rd Earl of Cambridge Edward of Norwich, 2nd Duke ... Initially, Richard aimed only to purge his Lancastrian political opponents from positions of influence over the king ... Richard and his second son Edmund were killed at the battle of Wakefield on December 30 ...
25 October 1415 Agincourt aged 42 Edward of Norwich's brother, Richard of Conisburgh, had been attainted and executed for treason in August 1415 ... This attainture stood in the way of his son Richard Plantagenet succeeding Edward until the king deemed it prudent to restore them ... Richard Plantagenet House of York 1425–1460 21 September 1411 son of Richard of Conisburgh, 3rd Earl of Cambridge and Anne de Mortimer Cecily ...
... Richard Plantagenet Campbell Temple-Nugent-Brydges-Chandos-Grenville, the only son of Richard Plantagenet Temple-Nugent-Brydges-Chandos-Grenville, 2nd Duke of Buckingham and Chandos, was born on 10 ... Richard Plantagenet Campbell Temple-Nugent-Brydges-Chandos-Grenville (titled Marquess of Chandos following the death of his grandfather Richard Temple-Nugent-Brydges-Chando ...
Famous quotes containing the word richard:
“When a man of genius is denied of his great love, he goes mad. His brain, instead of being clear to do his work, is tortured, so he begins to think of torture. Torture for those who have tortured him.”
—David Boehm, and Louis Friedlander. Dr. Richard Vollin (Bela Lugosi)