Richard Lewis may refer to:
- Richard Lewis (1808–1831), Welsh defendant a.k.a. Dic Penderyn
- Richard Lewis (bishop of Llandaff) (1821–1905), British religious leader
- Richard Lewis (bishop of St Edmundsbury and Ipswich) (born 1943), British religious leader
- Richard Lewis (comedian) (born 1947), American comedian and actor
- Richard Lewis (New Zealand) (born 1969), activist
- Richard Lewis (tennis and rugby league) (born 1954), British tennis player and sports administrator
- Richard Lewis (tenor) (1914–1990), Welsh singer
- Richard D. Lewis (born 1930), British linguist
- Richard J. Lewis, Canadian film director
- Richard Lewis (cricketer) (born 1947), former English cricketer
- Richard L. Lewis, broadcaster, script writer and television producer
- Richard Lewis (MP) (1627–1706), English landowner and politician
- Richie Lewis (born 1966), American baseball player
- Rick Lewis (fl. 1990s), British journalist
- Ricky Lewis (born 1982), American soccer player
- R. W. B. Lewis (1917–2002), American writer
Other articles related to "richard lewis, richard":
... Chorus CD Vox 1951 Sena Jurinac, Birgit Nilsson, Léopold Simoneau, Richard Lewis, Alfred Poell Fritz Busch Glyndebourne Festival Chorus and Orchestra CD Urania ...
... founded January 2003 following an initiative between Richard Lewis, Executive Chairman of Britain's Rugby Football League (RFL) and his French counterpart Jean Paul Ferre ... Board of Directors consisted of Jean Paul Ferre as President/Chairman and Richard Lewis as Deputy Chairman with Nigel Wood and Nicolas Larrat being the other Board ... RLEF Chairman Richard Lewis stated that Rudd "has done an outstanding job and created a platform, structure and competitions framework that can take us into the future" ...
... New York 1879 Opera Comique 1880 Savoy Theatre 1888 Savoy Theatre 1900 Major-General Richard Mansfield J ... Brocolini Richard Temple Richard Temple Jones Hewson Samuel G ... Lackner Furneaux Cook George Temple Richard Cummings W ...
... Larry's friend, comedian Richard Lewis, is in dire need of a kidney transplant operation ... Purely out of paranoid guilt, Larry offers one of his own to Richard if Richard cannot find a suitable donor in time ... Larry then makes many concerted, ridiculous efforts to find Richard a kidney donor ...
Famous quotes containing the words lewis and/or richard:
“The first month of his absence
I was numb and sick
And where hed left his promise
Life did not turn or kick.
The seed, the seed of love was sick.”
—Alun Lewis (19151944)
“I dont know how you feel, professor, but I feel like a knife thats just stabbed a friend in the back.”
—Earl Felton, and Richard Fleischer. Ned Land (Kirk Douglas)