- 2003: Rucci's gown was included in "Goddess" exhibition at the Costume Institute of the Metropolitan Museum of Art in New York, N.Y.
- 2004: Rucci's gown was included in "Goddess" exhibition at the Mode Museum in Antwerp, Belgium
- 2005: Rucci's designs were included in “Cut and Construction: The Foundations of Fashion” exhibition at the Pratt Institute in New York, N.Y.
- 2005: Chado Ralph Rucci was the subject of a retrospective exhibition at the Costume Institute of the Kent State University Museum in Kent, Ohio.
- 2005: a Chado Ralph Rucci garment was included in the "She's Like a Rainbow: Colors in Fashion" exhibition at the Museum at the Fashion Institute of Technology in New York, N.Y.
- 2006: Rucci's designs were exhibited at a group show entitled "Breaking the Mode" at the Los Angeles County Museum of Art, in Los Angeles, California.
- 2006: a Rucci gown was included in the "Glamour: Fashion, Film, Fantasy" exhibition at the Museum at the Fashion Institute of Technology in New York, N.Y.
- 2006: Rucci's designs were included in the "Skin + Bones: Parallel Practices in Fashion and Architecture" exhibition at the Los Angeles Museum of Contemporary Art in Los Angeles, California
- 2007: a solo installation entitled "Ralph Rucci: The Art of Weightlessness" was mounted at the Museum at the Fashion Institute of Technology in New York, N.Y.
- 2008: a retrospective solo exhibition opened at the Phoenix Art Museum in Phoenix, Arizona.
- 2008: Rucci's gowns went on exhibit entitled "A Passion for Perfection: James Galanos, Gustave Tassell, Ralph Rucci" at the Philadelphia Museum of Art in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
- 2009: Rucci's designs were included in the group show "American Beauty: Aesthetics and Innovation in Fashion" at the Museum at the Fashion Institute of Technology in New York, N.Y.
- 2010: a collection of Rucci's haute couture gowns went on exhibit entitled "Extending the Runway: Tatiana Sorokko Style", at the Moscow Fashion Museum in Moscow, Russia.
- 2010: a Halston gown, designed by Rucci when he worked for the House of Halston in the late 1970s, was attributed to Ralph Rucci and included in the "American High Style: Fashioning a National Collection" exhibition at the Brooklyn Museum in Brooklyn, N.Y.
- 2012: Rucci's designs went on exhibit at the Savannah College of Art and Design Museum in Savannah, Georgia.
Read more about this topic: Ralph Rucci
Other articles related to "museum exhibitions, museum, exhibition":
... In April 2010 the Russian Fashion Museum in Moscow honored Sorokko with a large scale exhibition Extending the Runway Tatiana Sorokko Style ... A hard cover book by the same name was published to accompany the exhibition and included a foreword by Harper’s Bazaar editor Glenda Bailey and essays by fashion designer Ralph Rucci, photographer Marco Glaviano ... Extending the Runway Tatiana Sorokko Style exhibition traveled from Moscow to the United States and made its U.S ...
Famous quotes containing the word museum:
“I never can pass by the Metropolitan Museum of Art in New York without thinking of it not as a gallery of living portraits but as a cemetery of tax-deductible wealth.”
—Lewis H. Lapham (b. 1935)