Rajesh (Rajeshwer) is a popular Nepali and Indian name. It originates from the word Raja, which means king and Eshwar, or the ultimate power. The complete word is Rajesh (Rajeshwer). The meaning of Rajesh is "the ultimate god, who is the king of gods".
Gender: Boy Name
Name Meaning: Compound name derived from the Sanskrit raja (king) and Tsa (ruler): hence, the king is ruler, king of kings..
The compound name is analysed as 'Raja(on) ka Ishwar', which would mean God of Kings (rather than King of Kings). The Name denotes the Lord Siva (Sambhu)
- Rajesh Chandra, Fijian academic of Indian descent
- Rajesh Chauhan, former Indian cricketer
- Rajesh Hamal, Nepali actor
- Rajesh Khanna, Indian actor and politician
- Rajesh Koothrappali, fictional character on The Big Bang Theory
- Rajesh Kumar, Indian novelist
- Rajesh Kumar, Indian television actor
- Rajesh Kumar Manjhi, Indian Rashtriya Janata Dal politician
- Rajesh Kumar Mishra, Indian politician
- Rajesh Pilot, Indian politician of the Congress party
- Rajesh Roshan, Bollywood music composer
- Rajesh Singh, Fijian Politician of Indian descent
- Rajesh Touchriver, film director
- Rajesh Vedprakash, voice artist
Other articles related to "rajesh":
... It is directed by Ravikant Nagaich, and it stars Rajesh Khanna, Tanuja, Sujit Kumar, Bindu, Helen, Utpal Dutt and Rajindranath ... The movie was made at the height of Rajesh Khanna's popularity wave and is known for its flamboyant music, dialogue and dress ... music and Kishore Kumar's songs sung for Rajesh Khanna contributed to the film's success ...
... The film stars Rajesh Khanna, Vinod Mehra, Simple Kapadia, Rita Bhaduri, Ashok Kumar, Asrani, Asit Sen Utpal Dutt and Nirupa Roy ... Pyarelal quoted in an interview "Rajesh Khanna had great interest in music and a terrific sense of melody too ... Shakti Samanta’s Anurodh only because Rajesh Khanna had had some misunderstanding with Pancham then and did not want to work with him." Director Shakti Samanta said that although the film had an "interes ...
... Avtaar is a 1983 movie starring Rajesh Khanna and Shabana Azmi ... Rajesh Khanna did achieve success from Amardeep and Prem Bandhan onwards but this was Rajesh Khanna's biggest hit film in terms of box office collections ... However Rajesh Khanna missed the Best Actor award to Naseeruddin Shah for Masoom ...
... Awaaz is a 1984 Hindi movie directed by Shakti Samanta with Rajesh Khanna in the lead role and supported by Jaya Prada, Rakesh Roshan, Suresh Oberoi, Supriya Pathak ... The songs are sung by Kishore Kumar for Rajesh, and by Asha Bhonsle for the females ... This film marked the first return of the Shakti-Rajesh team after Anurodh in 1977 ...