RAF Matching (also known as Matching Green) is a former World War II airfield in Essex, England. The airfield is located approximately 5 miles (8.0 km) east of Harlow; about 22 miles (35 km) northeast of London
Opened in 1944, it was used by both the Royal Air Force and United States Army Air Forces. During the war it was used primarily as a bomber airfield. After the war it was closed in 1946.
Today the remains of the airfield are located on private property being used as agricultural fields.