- Episode 1 - A Catfight on the Catwalk
- The designers had to create an outfit that reflected their personalities. However, the only fabrics they had access to for the task would be garments from each others wardrobes.
- Guest Judge: Zandra Rhodes
- WINNER: Ross
- OUT: James
- Episode 2 - Re-Designing Nancy
- The designers had to create a dress for Nancy Dell'Olio to get her from the worst dressed list to the best dressed list. They have to work in teams of two. This week there would be a double elimination.
- The Teams were:
- Viv with Fionnuala
- Katy with Angie
- Clinton with Keko
- Jules with Debbie
- Jasper with Chelsey
- Ross with Tom
- Guest Judge: Nancy Dell'Olio
- WINNER: Jasper and Chelsey
- OUT: Jules and Keko.
- Episode 3 - Mac Daddy
- The designers had to re-invent the Macintosh. Half of the group design womenswear, the other half design menswear.
- Guest Judge: Gary Bott
- WINNER: Katy and Ross
- OUT: Debbie
- Episode 4 - Fireworks With Firetrap
- The designers had to work in teams of three to create a capture collection for a Firetrap customer shopping for a music festival.
- The Teams were:
- Fionnuala with Jasper and Angie
- Viv with Ross and Chelsey
- Katy with Clinton and Tom
- Guest Judge: Sophie Clinch
- WINNER: Viv and Clinton
- OUT: Angie
- Episode 5 - Fashion Future
- The designers use vintage clothing as material to create new trend setting looks.
- Guest Judge: Henry Holland
- WINNER: Tom
- OUT: Fionnuala
- Episode 6 - A Fashionable Cause
- The designers designed a shirt for the "Fashion Targets Breast Cancer" charity incorporating the charity's signature target logo (consisting of a variety of blue rings).
- Guest Judge: Vanja Strok
- WINNER: Jasper
- OUT: Tom
- Episode 7 - Show Stopper
- The designers make a stage costume for a pop star Sophie Ellis-Bextor.
- Guest Judge: Sophie Ellis-Bextor
- WINNER: Chelsey
- OUT: Clinton
- Episode 8 - Airline Challenge
- The designers make an airline flight attendant uniform.
- Guest Judge: Niall Duffy
- WINNER: Katy
- OUT: None. The judges decided to keep the bottom two, Viv and Ross, and eliminate two designers in the next challenge.
- Episode 9 - Kelly Osbourne Dress Challenge
- The designers create an evening-gown for Kelly Osbourne.
- Guest Judge : Jade Bien-Aimee Sutherland
- WINNER: Chelsey
- OUT: Ross and Katy. This episode marks the last of the series in the traditional format. The three finalists: Chelsey, Viv and Jasper now must produce a collection to exhibit at London Fashion Week.
- Of note, this episode was dedicated to the guest judge Jade Bien-Aimee Sutherland, who committed suicide in December 2007 by jumping off Albert Bridge in London. She was the former stylist to Naomi Campbell.
In the final episode of the series, Viv, Chelsey and Japser showcased their twelve piece collections. Viv's was inspired by the British seaside town of Whitby, Chelsey's by Venice, and Jasper's by Salvador Dalí's surrealist castle.
Viv was placed third, Chelsey came a close second, but the winner was Jasper Garvida.
Read more about this topic: Project Catwalk (season 3)
Other articles related to "challenges, challenge":
... The final three designers - Sunny, Jessica and Jason - are given six months to construct a 12-piece collection for a runway show at Toronto's Fashion Week ... With eight weeks until the show, the designers are discouraged when mentor Brian criticizes their garments ...
... is an approach to understanding and helping children with behavioral challenges that was first articulated by Dr ... The CPS model views behavioral challenges as a form of learning disability or developmental delay -- in other words, behaviorally challenging kids are lacking crucial cognitive skills ... disorder, it has been suggested for behavior management in youth with a variety of behavioral challenges, including youth with bipolar disorder, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD ...
... Challenge (gasoline), a New Zealand gasoline brand Challenge (literature), an attempt to remove or restrict access to literary materials Challenge (NFL), when a head coach requests the ...
... The papacy's most widely-known crisis, as well as its largest challenge to authority, came with the "Great Western Schism" (also known as the "Papal Schism") in the ...
Famous quotes containing the word challenges:
“A powerful idea communicates some of its strength to him who challenges it.”
—Marcel Proust (18711922)
“The approval of the public is to be avoided like the plague. It is absolutely essential to keep the public from entering if one wishes to avoid confusion. I must add that the public must be kept panting in expectation at the gate by a system of challenges and provocations.”
—André Breton (18961966)