Pleasant Grove or Pleasant Groves is the name of several communities or other places in the United States: (by state)
- Pleasant Grove, Alabama, a municipality
- Pleasant Groves, Alabama, a municipality
- Pleasant Grove, California, an unincorporated community
- Pleasant Grove (Keene, Kentucky), listed on the NRHP in Kentucky
- Pleasant Grove Township, Minnesota, a municipality
- Pleasant Grove, Alamance County, North Carolina, an unincorporated community in Alamance County
- Pleasant Grove Camp Meeting Ground, Waxhaw, NC, listed on the NRHP in North Carolina
- Pleasant Grove, Ohio, an unincorporated community
- Pleasant Grove, Dallas, Texas, a large collection of neighborhoods in Dallas, Texas
- Pleasant Grove (Halifax, Virginia), listed on the NRHP in Virginia
- Pleasant Grove (Palmyra, Virginia), listed on the NRHP in Virginia
- Pleasant Grove (Salem, Virginia), listed on the NRHP in Virginia
- Pleasant Grove, Utah, a municipality
- Pleasant Grove Historic District, Pleasant Grove, UT, listed on the NRHP in Utah
Other articles related to "pleasant grove":
... Maceo Baston grew up in the Pleasant Grove area and attended Nancy Moseley Elementary School ... Larry Johnson, former NBA player grew up in the Pleasant Grove area and attended John B ... Miles of the Utah Jazz grew up in Pleasant Grove and attended Skyline Career Development Center ...
... Cascade (Orem) Cedar Ridge (Cedar Hills) Cedar Valley (Cedar Fort) Central (Pleasant Grove) Cherry Hill (Orem) Deerfield (Cedar Hills) Eagle Valley (Eagle Mountain ...
... Dallas ISD annexed Pleasant Grove ISD in 1955, and Pleasant Grove High School was replaced by Samuell High School the same year ... In the 1950s and early 1960s, a number of new housing developments in the Pleasant Grove area made Samuell one of Dallas' largest high schools a new wing was opened in the mid-1960s to handle the ...
... Pleasant Grove High School (PGHS) is a public high school located in Pleasant Grove, Utah ...
Famous quotes containing the words grove and/or pleasant:
“Tomorrow let loveless, let lover tomorrow make love;
O spring, singing spring, spring of the world renew!
In spring lovers consent and the birds marry
When the grove receives in her hair the nuptial dew.”
—Allen Tate (18991979)
“If we confine ourselves to one life role, no matter how pleasant it seems at first, we starve emotionally and psychologically. We need a change and balance in our daily lives. We need sometimes to dress up and sometimes to lie around in torn jeans. . . . Even a grimy factory can afford some relief from a grimy kitchen and vice versa.”
—Faye J. Crosby (20th century)