Places for People is made of up 13 companies including:
- Place for People Homes, a housing association which is responsible for the majority of the Group's homes across the country;
- Places for People Developments which is behind a number of award winning developments and long-term regeneration projects involving masterplanning and community consultation;
- Places for People Individual Support - a care and support specialist which provides housing and support to older people, those with a disability or mental health problem, women escaping domestic abuse and homeless people; includes Kush, black and minority ethnic specialist in London;
- Places for People Neighbourhoods - a community services company which works with other parts of the business as well as external partners to create better facilities and opportunities in neighbourhoods;
- Places for People Financial Services which offers mortgages, affordable loans, home contents insurance and budget advice;
Other Group companies are Places for Children, Places for People Care and Support Scotland, Places for People Landscapes, Cotman, Castle Rock Edinvar, Blueroom Properties, Lothian Homes, and Emblem Homes.
Additionally, Places for People are one of the steering group partners of Neighbourhoods Green a partnership initiative which works with social landlords and housing associations to highlight the importance of, and raise the overall quality of design and management for, open and green space in social housing.
Read more about this topic: Places For People
... For their history, many cards are for customers of former Seibu Railway group companies and Seibu Retailing Group companies including Seibu Railway, Seiyu, Parco, and MUJI ... Sogo Seibu was acuired by Seven I and left from the group, but Credit Saison and Seven I founded a joint compay and issues Saison Card ... As a Mizuho financial group company, Mizuho Bank and many other banks issues cashcard/Saison Card joint card ...
Famous quotes containing the words companies and/or group:
“The recent attempt to secure a charter from the State of North Dakota for a lottery company, the pending effort to obtain from the State of Louisiana a renewal of the charter of the Louisiana State Lottery, and the establishment of one or more lottery companies at Mexican towns near our border, have served the good purpose of calling public attention to an evil of vast proportions.”
—Benjamin Harrison (18331901)
“around our group I could hear the wilderness listen.”
—William Stafford (19141941)