- Headmaster: Jim Paredes
- Dance Teacher: Maribeth Bichara
- Fitness Teacher: Gretchen Malalad
- Voice Teachers: Moy Ortiz, Annie Quintos, Cecile Bautista, Sweet Plantado
- Diction Teacher: Von Arroyo
- Performance Teacher: Malou de Guzman
- Media Performance Teacher: Joey Reyes
- Songwriting Teacher: Raimund Marasigan
- Belly Dance Teacher: Kat Fonacier
- Media Ethics Teacher: Boots Anson Roa
- Technical Voice Teacher: Kitchie Molina (former juror of several PDA Performance Nights)
Read more about this topic: Pinoy Dream Academy (season 1)
Other articles related to "faculty":
... The college has a faculty-student ratio of 114 ... Ninety-one percent of the college's faculty hold a Ph.D ...
... Faculty and Co-Faculty Yaneer Bar-Yam Michel Baranger Dan Braha Charles Cantor Richard Cooper Terrence Deacon Irving Epstein William Gelbart Ernest ...
Faculty refers to the academic staff at a university or college, or a division of a university.
Faculty may also refer to:
- Faculty (academic staff), the academic staff of a university (North American usage)
- Faculty (division), a division within a university (usage outside of North America)
- Faculty (instrument), an instrument or warrant in canon law, especially a judicial or quasi-judicial warrant from an ecclesiastical court or tribunal
- The Faculty, a horror/sci-fi movie by Robert Rodriguez
- The senses of sight, hearing, touch, etc. ("perceptive faculties")
- The aspects of intelligence ("cognitive faculties")
- Indriya, "spiritual faculties" in Buddhism
- The rights of a priest to celebrate or perform various Liturgical functions
- Faculty of Advocates, lawyers before the courts of Scotland
- Faculty of Actuaries, the professional body representing actuaries in Scotland
... The following University's faculties are located in Podgorica Faculty of Economics Faculty of Law Faculty of Electrical Engineering Faculty of ...
... teaching units are grouped under six faculties and two schools the Faculty of Applied Science and Textiles, Faculty of Business, Faculty of Construction and Environment, Faculty of Engineering, Faculty of Health ...
Famous quotes containing the word faculty:
“The dramatic art would appear to be rather a feminine art; it contains in itself all the artifices which belong to the province of woman: the desire to please, facility to express emotions and hide defects, and the faculty of assimilation which is the real essence of woman.”
—Sarah Bernhardt (18451923)
“The spider-mind acquires a faculty of memory, and, with it, a singular skill of analysis and synthesis, taking apart and putting together in different relations the meshes of its trap. Man had in the beginning no power of analysis or synthesis approaching that of the spider, or even of the honey-bee; but he had acute sensibility to the higher forces.”
—Henry Brooks Adams (18381918)
“Psychoanalysis is out, under a therapeutic disguise, to do away entirely with the moral faculty in man.”
—D.H. (David Herbert)