- All Children's Hospital- St. Petersburg
- Bay Pines VA Medical Center- Located between St. Petersburg and Seminole in Bay Pines
- Bayfront Medical Center- St. Petersburg. Pinellas County's trauma center which operates Bayflite
- Edward White Hospital- St. Petersburg
- HealthSouth Rehabilitation Hospital- Largo
- Helen Ellis Memorial Hospital- Tarpon Springs
- Largo Medical Center- Largo
- Mease Countryside Hospital- Clearwater
- Mease Dunedin Hospital- Dunedin
- Morton Plant Hospital- Clearwater
- Northside Hospital and Tampa Bay Heart Institute- St. Petersburg
- Palms of Pasadena Hospital- St. Petersburg
- St. Anthonys Hospital- St. Petersburg
- St. Petersburg General Hospital- St. Petersburg
Other articles related to "hospitals, hospital":
... Kailash Hospital, Greater Noida Samvedana Hospital, Sector 48 ITS Dental Hospital, Knowledge Park Sharda Hospital, Knowledge Park-3 Sahdev Hospital, Near Sector P-3 Bakson Homoeopathic Medical ... Shashi Dental Care, B-104 Alpha 1 Astha Hospital, Block- I, Sector- Alpha-II Navin Hospital, Block- F, Sector- Alpha-II Roshan Hospital,Block-J,Sector-Gama-2 ...
... company crafted wooden furniture for hospitals ... his aunt Mary Mitchell initiated a project to open a community hospital ... To staff the hospital, they turned to a family friend, Father Charles B ...
... The United Hospitals Rugby Football Club represents the six medical schools in London, each of whom have their own distinct rugby clubs but from whom are picked a select fifteen to compete for UHRFC ... It is perhaps most notable for hosting the United Hospitals Cup, the oldest rugby cup competition in the world ...
... Saraswati Nursing Home Karthik Hospital Padhuvai Hospital Vasan Eye Care Hospital Anjakha Hospital Shri Elumalayans Swetha Aishwarya Hosptial ...
... Chattisgarh Institute of Medical Sciences Mission Hospital S.E.C.RAILWAY Hospital Apollo Hospital Sardar vallabh bhai patel,Dist.hospital, near bus stand, Bilaspur Shriram Care Hospital, Nehru Nagar ...
Famous quotes containing the word hospitals:
“We achieve active mastery over illness and death by delegating all responsibility for their management to physicians, and by exiling the sick and the dying to hospitals. But hospitals serve the convenience of staff not patients: we cannot be properly ill in a hospital, nor die in one decently; we can do so only among those who love and value us. The result is the institutionalized dehumanization of the ill, characteristic of our age.”
—Thomas Szasz (b. 1920)
“Our panaceas cure but few ails, our general hospitals are private and exclusive. We must set up another Hygeia than is now worshiped. Do not the quacks even direct small doses for children, larger for adults, and larger still for oxen and horses? Let us remember that we are to prescribe for the globe itself.”
—Henry David Thoreau (18171862)
“... women can never do efficient and general service in hospitals until their dress is prescribed by laws inexorable as those of the Medes and Persians. Then, that dress should be entirely destitute of steel, starch, whale-bone, flounces, and ornaments of all descriptions; should rest on the shoulders, have a skirt from the waist to the ankle, and a waist which leaves room for breathing.”
—Jane Grey Swisshelm (18151884)