Peter Wilson may refer to:
- Peter Wilson (soccer), Scottish-born American footballer in the 1890s and early 1900s
- Peter Wilson (bishop) (1883–1956), Bishop of Moray, Ross and Caithness
- Pete Wilson (baseball) (1885–1957), American baseball pitcher
- Peter Wilson (Scottish footballer) (1905–1983), Scottish international footballer of the 1920s and early 1930s
- Peter Wilson (polymath) (1926–2009), English inventor of the Wilson Yarn Clearer
- Pete Wilson (born 1933), American politician, former Governor of California
- Pete Wilson (broadcaster) (1945–2007), San Francisco Bay Area TV and radio personality
- Peter Lamborn Wilson (born 1945), American political writer, essayist, and poet
- Peter Wilson (Australian footballer) (born 1947), English-born captain of the Australian national football team
- Peter Wilson (murder victim) (1952-1973), disabled person 'disappeared' by the IRA
- Peter Wilson (curler) (born 1961), Scottish-Irish curler
- Peter Wilson (Australian rules footballer) (born 1963), Australian rules footballer
- Pete Wilson (bass guitarist) (born 1966), British bass guitarist
- Peter Wilson (musician) (born 1980), Northern Irish musician
- Pete Wilson (wrestler) (born 1985), Canadian professional wrestler
- Peter Wilson (sport shooter), (born 1986), British sports shooter
- Peter Wilson (record producer), UK record producer
Other articles related to "peter wilson, wilson, peter":
... Peter Wilson (born 9 December 1961 in Stranraer, Scotland) is an Irish curler ... In 1981, Wilson skipped his native Scotland to a gold medal at the World Junior Curling Championships over Denis Marchand of Canada ... medal at the European Curling Championships, losing to Peter Attinger, Jr ...
... Patricia Wilson, Novelist Patrick Wilson (disambiguation) Paul Wilson (musician), bass guitarist for Snow Patrol Peta Wilson, Australian actress Pete Wilson, American politician Pete Wilson (broadcaster ...
... involved in this song were, Chris Rudall, Baz Qureshi, Peter Wilson, Chris Richards and George Reyam) ... The song was recorded by Australian pop singer, Peter Wilson ... The original version of "Doin' Fine" featured on Peter Wilson's debut album, Follow Me, which was released in the UK on 8 October 2007 ...
... Peter Wilson gives much detail about the buyers of Rosebud Village allotments ... at the end of Boneo Rd it is reproduced in Peter Wilson's "On the Road to Rosebud" alongside photos of the jetty. 1914, which the land plan shows was west of Rosebrook St.) Peter Wilson's book, "On the Road to Rosebud", gives excellent detail about Lot 18 (Henry Potton's Farm, the suicide), Lot 17 (church, shops) and the ...
Famous quotes containing the words wilson and/or peter:
“Bagehot did what so many thousand of young graduates before him had done,he studied for the bar; and then, having prepared himself to practise law, followed another large body of young men in deciding to abandon it.”
—Woodrow Wilson (18561924)
“It is a necessary condition of ones ascribing states of consciousness, experiences, to oneself, in the way one does, that one should also ascribe them, or be prepared to ascribe them, to others who are not oneself.... The ascribing phrases are used in just the same sense when the subject is another as when the subject is oneself.”
—Sir Peter Frederick Strawson (b. 1919)