New York City Bus
- M4 (Fifth and Madison Avenues/Broadway/Fort Washington Avenue): Northbound only to West 193rd Street – Fort Washington Avenue, Washington Heights (or the Cloisters Museum in Fort Tryon Park).
- M7 (Lenox, Columbus, Amsterdam, Sixth and Seventh Avenues): southbound to West 14th Street – Sixth Avenue, Greenwich Village, via Seventh Avenue; or northbound to West 147th Street – Adam Clayton Powell Jr. Boulevard, Harlem, via Sixth Avenue.
- M20 (Seventh and Eighth Avenues/Varick and Hudson Streets): Northbound to Lincoln Center via Eighth Avenue; or southbound to South Ferry via Seventh Avenue.
- M34 Select Bus Service (34th Street Crosstown): Westbound to Jacob K. Javits Convention Center; or eastbound to FDR Drive.
- M34A Select Bus Service (34th Street Crosstown): Westbound to Port Authority Bus Terminal; or eastbound to Waterside Plaza, Kips Bay.
- Q32 (Fifth and Madison Avenues): Northbound only, to 81st Street and Northern Boulevard in Jackson Heights, Queens.
Other articles related to "city, new york city bus, york":
... Quincy, known as Illinois' "Gem City," is a river city along the Mississippi River and the county seat of Adams County, Illinois, United States ... As of the 2010 census the city held a population of 40,633 ... The city anchors its own micropolitan area and is the economic and regional hub of West-central Illinois, catering a trade area of well over 300,000 people ...
... services are driving forces of a new city planning paradigm towards intelligent cities ... Gujarat International Finance Tec-City, India Nano City, India Putrajaya, Malaysia King Abdullah Economic City, Saudi Arabia Sejong City, South Korea Songdo International ...
... Street ↔ Yorkville East 92 Street and York Avenue 86 Street, York Avenue M96 Local Upper West Side West End Avenue and West 96 Street ↔ Yorkville 1 Avenue ... SB Lexington Avenue 3 Avenue M103 Local City Hall Park Row and Broadway ↔ East Harlem East 125th St and Lexington Av Bowery, 3 Avenue.. ...
... or /kəˈbɛk/ French Québec ), also Québec, Quebec City or Québec City (French Ville de Québec), is the capital of the Canadian province of Quebec ... As of 2011, the city has a population of 516,622, and the metropolitan area has a population of 765,706, making it the second most populous city in Quebec after Montreal, which is about 233 kilometres (14 ... the Saint Lawrence River proximate to the city's promontory, Cap-Diamant (Cape Diamond), and Lévis, on the opposite bank, provided the name given to the city, Kébec ...
Famous quotes containing the words bus, york and/or city:
“There was an old man from Darjeeling
Who got on a bus bound for Ealing.
It said at the door,
Please dont spit on the floor,
So he carefully spat on the ceiling.”
“The rumor of a great city goes out beyond its borders, to all the latitudes of the known earth. The city becomes an emblem in remote minds; apart from the tangible export of goods and men, it exerts its cultural instrumentality in a thousand phases.”
—In New York City, U.S. public relief program (1935-1943)
“A wholly materialistic city is nothing but a dream incarnate. Venice is the worlds unconscious, a misers glittering hoard, guarded by a Beast whose eyes are made of white agate, and by a saint who is really a prince who has just slain a dragon.”
—Mary McCarthy (19121989)