- Natalie Desselle-Reid - African-American actress best known for her starring role in B*A*P*S, Cinderella (ABC special), and Eve (TV Series).
- Emmanuel Arceneaux - CFL player of the BC Lions current Minnesota Vikings 2010-2012.
- Dee Wagner - named 2012 Louisiana SportsWriters Association’s Farm Bureau/Mr. Basketball
- Markel Brown - An Oklahoma State University basketball player, Brown was named to ESPN All-American second-team 2008-2009, Louisiana Sportswriters Association's Farm/Bureau Mr. Basketball 2010
- Janice Joseph-Richard - 2-Time All District, 4-Time NAIA District 30 and all GCAC teams, 2-Time American Women's Sports Federation first team All-America, NAIA Final Four appearance in 1986, Louisiana College's first NAIA All-America, GCAC and NAIA District Championships in 1985 and 1986 & third in the nation in scoring averaging 25 points per game. She collected more than 2,300 points and 700 assists at LC and as a senior (1985-86) set the GCAC season record of 283 assists. Entered the collegiate coaching ranks in the early 1990's Xavier of New Orleans 159-34 in six seasons, seven years at San Jose and Western Athletic Conference Coach of the Year in 2001-02 and finished her Coaching career at Louisiana College with a 16 year record of 307-163. The Wildcat Athletic Association proudly inducted Janice Joseph as a charter member of the Louisiana College Sports Hall of Fame on February 22, 1992.
- Coach Charles Smith - 2010 ESPNHS Coach of the Year, 6 State Championships, 21 appearances in the Top 28 State Tournament, 800+ wins
Read more about this topic: Peabody Magnet High School
Other articles related to "notable alumni, alumni":
... Institute of New York University has more than 44,000 alumni throughout the United States and in 55 countries around the world ... NYU-Poly's alumni include inventors, scientists, business leaders, entrepreneurs, politicians, country presidents, university presidents and academic leaders among others ... Engineers and the Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE), are alumni ...
Famous quotes containing the word notable:
“Every notable advance in technique or organization has to be paid for, and in most cases the debit is more or less equivalent to the credit. Except of course when its more than equivalent, as it has been with universal education, for example, or wireless, or these damned aeroplanes. In which case, of course, your progress is a step backwards and downwards.”
—Aldous Huxley (18941963)