- Conway, P. (1989). Archival preservation: Definitions for improving education and training. Restaurator 10(1989), 47-60.
- Conway, P. (1994). Digital preservation: Paper and microfilm go electronic. Library Journal. 119 (February 1, 1994), 42-45.
- Conway, P. (1994). Partners in research: Toward enhanced access to the nation's archive: A report on the users of the national archives. Pittsburgh: Archives and Museum Informatics.
- Conway, P. (1984). The Implications of digital imaging for preservation. In Preservation of Library and Archival Materials, 2nd ed. Andover, MA.. Northeast Document Conservation Center.
- Conway, P. (1996). Selecting microfilm for digital preservation: A case study from Project Open Book. Library Resources & Technical Services 40, (January 1996): 67-77.
- Conway, P. (1994). Digitizing preservation. Library Journal, 119(2), 42-45.
- Conway, P. (2000). Overview: Rationale for digitization and preservation. In Sitts, M. K.(Ed.), Handbook for digital projects : A Management tool for preservation and access. Andover, MA.. Northeast Document Conservation Center
- Conway, P (1996). Preservation in the digital World. Washington, D.C.. Council on Library & Information Resources.
- Conway, P (1990). Archival preservation practice in a nationwide context. American Archivist, 53(2), 204-22.
- Chapmen, S., Conway, P., & Kenney, A.R. (1999). Digital imaging and preservation microfilm : the future of the hybrid approach for the preservation of brittle books.Washington, D, C.. Council on Library and Information Resources.
- Conway, P. (1991). Archival preservation in the United States and the role of information sources. Thesis (Ph. D.)-- University of Michigan.
- Conway, P. (1990). Administration of Preservation Programs in Archives. A Selective Bibliography. ALIC Bibliography. Washington, D.C. : National Archives and Records Administration, Archives Library Information Center.
- Conway, P. (1996). Selecting microfilm for digital preservation : A case study from Project Open Book. Library resources & technical services. 40(1), 67-77.
- Conway, P. L. (1993). Effective continuing education for training the archivist. Journal of Education for Library and Information Science. 34 (Winter 1993), 38-47.
- Conway, P. L. (1988). Archival education and the need for full-time faculty. The American Archivist. 51(Summer 1988), 254-65.
- Conway, P. L. Facts and frameworks: an approach to studying the users of archives. The American Archivist. 49(Fall 1986), 393-407.
Read more about this topic: Paul Conway (archivist)
Other articles related to "selected bibliography, selected":
... Ongoings Web of Spider-Man #117–129, and its replacement, Sensational Spider-Man #0–11 Amazing Spider-Man #394–418 Spider-Man #51–75 Spectacular Spider-Man #217–240 Spider-Man Unlimited (Vol. 1) #7–14 Furthermore, all five titles were temporarily renamed with "Scarlet Spider" in place of "Spider-Man" for two months, in imitation of the X-Men's "Age of Apocalypse" story arc, with Web of Scarlet Spider continuing for an additional two months after the other titles returned ...
... Bone Dance New and Selected Poems, 1965-1992 (1994) -- a collection of some of her works from all of her different collections focusing on the condition of the “halfbreed.” Now Poof She Is Gone (1994) -- a ...
Famous quotes containing the word selected:
“There is no reason why parents who work hard at a job to support a family, who nurture children during the hours at home, and who have searched for and selected the best [daycare] arrangement possible for their children need to feel anxious and guilty. It almost seems as if our culture wants parents to experience these negative feelings.”
—Gwen Morgan (20th century)