The phone originally was released in an unlocked GSM format. The updated release of the phone for CDMA networks featured new hardware specifications including a more powerful processor, more storage, and less user-available RAM.
- Mobile phone, CDMA model with 800/1900-MHz bands, with EV-DO Rev.A data. Unlocked GSM model also available
- Built-in GPS with both Assisted and Standalone modes
- Qualcomm Dual-Core MSM7501A at 528MHz processor (400 MHz Qualcomm on GSM networks)
- 300 MB user-available non-volatile storage (105 MB on GSM networks)
- 128 MB DDR RAM (approximately 65 MB user-available on GSM, 45 MB user-available on CDMA)
- Windows Mobile 6.1 Professional
- 2.36 in (W) x 4.49 in (L) x 0.53 in (D)
- 4.69 ounces
- 320x320 TFT flush touchscreen display
- Supports MicroSD and MicroSDHC cards up to 32 GB
- Built-In Bluetooth 2.0 EDR with stereo support
- 2 Megapixel digital camera
- Built-in 802.11b/g Wi-Fi
- 1500mAh Rechargeable Lithium-ion battery.
- Infrared port
- Current CDMA Firmware: Version 1.04
Read more about this topic: Palm Treo Pro
Other articles related to "specifications":
... Range is extended to 5000km, see specifications below ... MS-21-300ER Range is extended to 5000km, see specifications below ... Range is extended to 5500km, see specifications below ...
... It is also possible to use the I3 specifications in order to create a custom implementation ... It is also possible to use the I3 specifications and the inter router network specifications in order to create a custom implementation ...