- 1938 - Orange County’s Credit Union established as “The Orange County Employees Credit Union” with an initial deposit of $2,663 and J. Arthur Anderson serves as the first president.
- 1953 - Adopts “Once a Member, Always a Member” policy.
- 1982 - Installs 1st ATM at the Civic Center Branch in Santa Ana, CA.
- 2001 - Membership expands to Long Beach, Signal Hill, Cerritos and Lakewood.
- 2002 - Opens a new 48,000-square-foot (4,500 m2) headquarters in Santa Ana, CA.
- 2006 - Introduces in-house mortgage company.
- 2008 - Membership expands to Riverside County.
- 2008 - Opens first in-store Albertsons branches in Irvine and Norco, CA.
- 2008 - Celebrates 70th Anniversary.
- 2008 - Receives 2008 Award for Workplace Excellence.
- 2008 - Opens new branch in Yorba Linda.
- 2009 - Donates over 5,000 new school supplies to local elementary schools.
- 2009 - Former CEO, Judith A. McCartney, receives Lifetime Achievement Award for CA Credit Union League.
- 2009 - Announces 1st Annual Youth Scholarship Program.
- 2010 - Launches Mobile Banking (First Credit Union in the Southern California Area).
- 2010 - Receives Top Workplace Award. Ranks in the Top 10 of Mid-Size Companies in Orange County, CA.
- 2011 - Receives 2 Diamond Awards and 2 Merit Awards at 2011 CUNA Marketing Conference.
- 2011 - Relocates Lake Forest to new location.
- 2011 - All-Star Community Angel Winner throws out "honorary first pitch" at Angels baseball game.
- 2012 - Receive Gold Medal at MAC Conference.
- 2012 - Hits $1 Billion in Assets.
Read more about this topic: Orange County's Credit Union
Other articles related to "history":
... The Skeptical School of early Chinese history, started by Gu Jiegang in the 1920s, was the first group of scholars within China to seriously question ... early Chinese history is a tale told and retold for generations, during which new elements were added to the front end" ...
... The breakup of Al-Andalus into the competing taifa kingdoms helped the long embattled Iberian Christian kingdoms gain the initiative ... The capture of the strategically central city of Toledo in 1085 marked a significant shift in the balance of power in favour of the Christian kingdoms ...
... in some form or another has been seen in almost every society in history ... France and Elizabethan England, much of history is filled with stories of entertainment based on games of chance ... In American history, early gambling establishments were known as saloons ...
... History of Charles XII, King of Sweden (1731) The Age of Louis XIV (1751) The Age of Louis XV (1746–1752) Annals of the Empire – Charlemagne, A.D ... II (1754) Essay on the Manners of Nations (or 'Universal History') (1756) History of the Russian Empire Under Peter the Great (Vol ... II 1763) History of the Parliament of Paris (1769) ...
... The history of computing is longer than the history of computing hardware and modern computing technology and includes the history of methods intended ...
Famous quotes containing the word history:
“History does nothing; it does not possess immense riches, it does not fight battles. It is men, real, living, who do all this.... It is not history which uses men as a means of achievingas if it were an individual personits own ends. History is nothing but the activity of men in pursuit of their ends.”
—Karl Marx (18181883)
“The history of literaturetake the net result of Tiraboshi, Warton, or Schlegel,is a sum of a very few ideas, and of very few original tales,all the rest being variation of these.”
—Ralph Waldo Emerson (18031882)
“The one duty we owe to history is to rewrite it.”
—Oscar Wilde (18541900)