Oklahoma State University–Stillwater offers nearly 200 undergraduate degree majors through six Colleges:
- College of Agricultural Sciences and Natural Resources (CASNR) – The CASNR offers 16 majors: Agribusiness, Agricultural Communications, Agricultural Economics, Agricultural Education, Agricultural Leadership, Animal Science, Biochemistry & Molecular Biology, Biosystems & Agricultural Engineering, Entomology, Environmental Science, Food Science, Horticulture, Landscape Architecture, Landscape Contracting, Natural Resource Ecology & Management, Plant & Soil Science
- College of Arts and Sciences (CAS) – The CAS is divided into 24 departments: Aerospace Studies, Art, Botany, Chemistry, Communication Sciences and Disorders, Computer Sciences, English, Foreign Languages, Geography, Geology, History, Mathematics, Media and Strategic Communications, Microbiology and Molecular Genetics, Military Science, Music, Philosophy, Physics, Political Science, Psychology, Sociology, Statistics, Theatre, Zoology
- College of Education (COE) – The COE has 29 program areas, including Athletic Training, Aerospace Administration and Operations, Elementary Education, Secondary Education, Higher Education, Physical Education, Health Education and Promotion, Leisure Studies, Career and Technical Education
- College of Engineering, Architecture, and Technology (CEAT) – The CEAT is divided into 13 academic units: School of Architecture, School of Biosystems and Agricultural Engineering, School of Chemical Engineering, School of Civil and Environmental Engineering, School of Electrical and Computer Engineering, School of General Engineering, School of Industrial Engineering and Management, School of Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering, Division of Engineering Technology, Construction Management Technology, Electrical Engineering Technology, Fire Protection and Safety Technology, Mechanical Engineering Technology
- College of Human Sciences (HS) – The College of Human Sciences is divided into four departments: Department of Design, Housing and Merchandising; Department of Human Development and Family Science; Department of Nutritional Sciences; School of Hotel and Restaurant Administration
- Spears School of Business – The Spears School is divided into seven departments: School of Accounting, Department of Economics & Legal Studies in Business, School of Entrepreneurship & Emerging Enterprises, Department of Finance, Department of Management, Department of Management Science and Information Systems, Department of Marketing
OSU provides further opportunities for select students to study, conduct research, and exchange ideas in a more challenging and supportive academic environment through the Honors College.
The graduate degree programs of all colleges are administered through the Graduate College.
Read more about this topic: Oklahoma State University–Stillwater
Other articles related to "college, colleges":
... Velammal Engineering College, is an engineering college located in Chennai, India ... Established in 1995, this college is managed by Velammal Education Trust, which was founded in 1986 by Thuri ... This is the first private engineering College to obtain an ISO 90012000 certificate ...
... Bramson ORT College is an undergraduate college operated by the American branch of the Jewish charity World ORT ... Touro College/NYSCAS has a branch location in Forest Hills ...
... AMA Computer Learning Center Christ Baptist Bible College Christ the King Technical School Criminal Justice College Datamex Institute of Computer Technology Every Nation Leadership Institute Imus Computer ... Lyceum of Alabang (Formerly National College of Science Technology - Alabang) New Alabang Technical and Learning Institute Pamantasan ng Lungsod ng ...
... The University of Wisconsin Colleges is a unit of the University of Wisconsin System composed of 13 local campuses and one online campus, University of ... County University of Wisconsin–Waukesha University of Wisconsin Colleges Online An Associate's Degree can be earned at any of the campuses, including ... The UW Colleges is also frequently used as a stepping stone in order to transfer to another institution in the University of Wisconsin System ...
... College of Da’wa and Usul-ud-Din College of Arabic Language College of Education (in Makkah) College of Applied Sciences College of Social Sciences College of ...
Famous quotes containing the word colleges:
“The present century has not dealt kindly with the farmer. His legends are all but obsolete, and his beliefs have been pared away by the professors at colleges of agriculture. Even the farm- bred bards who twang guitars before radio microphones prefer Im Headin for the Last Roundup to Turkey in the Straw or Father Put the Cows Away.”
—For the State of Kansas, U.S. public relief program (1935-1943)
“I learn immediately from any speaker how much he has already lived, through the poverty or the splendor of his speech. Life lies behind us as the quarry from whence we get tiles and copestones for the masonry of today. This is the way to learn grammar. Colleges and books only copy the language which the field and the work-yard made.”
—Ralph Waldo Emerson (18031882)
“The fetish of the great university, of expensive colleges for young women, is too often simply a fetish. It is not based on a genuine desire for learning. Education today need not be sought at any great distance. It is largely compounded of two things, of a certain snobbishness on the part of parents, and of escape from home on the part of youth. And to those who must earn quickly it is often sheer waste of time. Very few colleges prepare their students for any special work.”
—Mary Roberts Rinehart (18761958)