Perricone's books all take a similar three-tiered approach to skin problems: diet, supplements, and topicals. The books share some general recommendations, but each contains unique material.
- Forever Young: The Science of Nutrigenomics for Glowing, Wrinkle-Free Skin and Radiant Health at Every Age. Atria Books, 2010.
- Ageless Face, Ageless Mind: Erase Wrinkles and Rejuvenate the Brain. Ballantine Books, 2007.
- Dr. Perricone's 7 Secrets to Beauty, Health, and Longevity: The Miracle of Cellular Rejuvenation. Ballantine Books, 2006.
- The Perricone Weight-Loss Diet: A Simple 3-Part Plan to Lose the Fat, the Wrinkles, and the Years. Ballantine Books, 2005.
- The Perricone Promise: Look Younger, Live Longer in Three Easy Steps. Warner Books, 2004.
- Dr. Nicholas Perricone's Programme: Grow Young, Get Slim, in Days!. Thorsons, 2004.
- The Clear Skin Prescription : The Perricone Program to Eliminate Problem Skin. HarperCollins, 2004.
- The Acne Prescription: The Perricone Program for Clear and Healthy Skin at Every Age. HarperCollins, 2003.
- The Perricone Prescription: A Physician's 28-Day Program for Total Body and Face Rejuvenation. Harper, 2002.
- The Wrinkle Cure: The Formula for Stopping Time. Vermilion, 2001.
- The Wrinkle Cure: Unlock the Power of Cosmeceuticals for Supple, Youthful Skin. Rodale, 2000.
Read more about this topic: Nicholas Perricone
Other articles related to "books, book":
... Over the years New Scientist has published several series of books derived from its content ... Most recently it has compiled seven books of selected questions and answers from the Last Word section of the magazine and the Last Word website ... Feet Freeze? is largely a repackaging of selected material from the first two books, following the unexpected mass-market success of Does Anything Eat Wasps? ...
... and fantasy artists, 20th and 21st century artists who have created book covers or interior illustrations for books, or who have published their own books or comic books of fantastic art with science fiction or ... Artists known exclusively for their work in comic books are not included ...
... Back in England, Gosse wrote books in his field and out ... Gosse penned a succession of books and articles on natural history, some of which were (in his own words) "pot-boilers" for religious publications ... to this he was a skilled scientific draughtsman who was able to illustrate his books himself." Suffering from headaches, perhaps the result of overwork, Gosse and his family began to ...
... (Dilbeek, June 7, 1949) is a Flemish comedian, singer, guitarist, author of comic books and actor ... Urbanus and Willy Linthout began writing comic books with an adolescent version of Urbanus himself as the main character ... As of 2007, more than 121 such comic books have been published ...
Famous quotes containing the word books:
“All good books are alike in that they are truer than if they had really happened and after you are finished reading one you will feel that all that happened to you and afterwards it all belongs to you; the good and the bad, the ecstasy, the remorse, and sorrow, the people and the places and how the weather was.”
—Ernest Hemingway (18991961)
“Learning is, in too many cases, but a foil to common sense; a substitute for true knowledge. Books are less often made use of as spectacles to look at nature with, than as blinds to keep out its strong light and shifting scenery from weak eyes and indolent dispositions.... The learned are mere literary drudges.”
—William Hazlitt (17781830)
“My books are water; those of the great geniuses is wine. Everybody drinks water.”
—Mark Twain [Samuel Langhorne Clemens] (18351910)