Nazarene University refers to Point Loma Nazarene University, which once bore that name.
Nazarene university may refer to several other institutions of higher education around the world affiliated with the Church of the Nazarene:
- Africa Nazarene University in Nairobi, Kenya
- Ambrose University College in Calgary, Alberta
- Eastern Nazarene College in Quincy, Massachusetts
- Korea Nazarene University in Cheonan, South Korea
- MidAmerica Nazarene University in Olathe, Kansas
- Mount Vernon Nazarene University in Mount Vernon, Ohio
- Northwest Nazarene University in Nampa, Idaho
- Olivet Nazarene University in Bourbonnais, Illinois
- Southern Nazarene University in Bethany, Oklahoma
- Trevecca Nazarene University in Nashville, Tennessee
Other articles related to "nazarene university, nazarene, university":
2011–2012 Timothy Crutcher, Southern Nazarene University, Bethany, Oklahoma 2010–2011 Eric Severson, Eastern Nazarene College, Quincy ... Oregon 2006–2007 Craig Boyd, Azusa Pacific University, Azusa, California 2005–2006 Eric Manchester, Caldwell College, Caldwell, New Jersey 2004–2005 Barry Bryant, Memphis Theological ...
... Nazarene Bible College (Colorado) Nazarene Theological Seminary (Kansas) MidAmerica Nazarene University (Kansas) Mount Vernon Nazarene University (Ohio) Olivet ...
... Doctor of Divinity - Trevecca Nazarene University conferred the honorary Doctor of Divinity degree to Johnson in 1983 ... Southern Nazarene University granted him the same honorary degree in 2000 ... In 2003 Southern Nazarene University awarded Johnson the Heritage Award which is an award granted annually to a prominent alumnus of the school ...
... superintendent in the Church of the Nazarene ... he had served for nearly 12 years as pastor of College Church of the Nazarene in Olathe, Kansas ... He attended Bethany Nazarene College, later graduating with a Th.B ...
Famous quotes containing the word university:
“I am not willing to be drawn further into the toils. I cannot accede to the acceptance of gifts upon terms which take the educational policy of the university out of the hands of the Trustees and Faculty and permit it to be determined by those who give money.”
—Woodrow Wilson (18561924)