National Liberation Army is the name of several groups:
- Armée de Libération Nationale, a liberation movement in the Algerian War of Independence
- Irish National Liberation Army, an Irish Republican group active during The Troubles, currently on ceasefire
- Macedonian National Liberation Army, a partisan detachment during the People's Liberation War of Macedonia in World War II
- National Liberation Army (Albanians of Macedonia), a militant group in the 2001 insurgency in the Republic of Macedonia
- National Liberation Army (Bolivia), a Marxist-Leninist movement during the 1960s and 1970s
- National Liberation Army (Colombia), an active movement associated with the Colombian Civil War
- National Liberation Army (Peru)
- National Liberation Army (Libya), the armed forces of Libyan rebels during the Libyan civil war
- National Liberation Army (Yugoslavia), another name of the Yugoslav WWII resistance movement, the Partisans
- National Liberation Army of Iran, an active liberation movement based in Iran
- National Movement for the Liberation of Azawad, which refers to its fighters as the National Liberation Army
- Kosovo Liberation Army, also known as the National Liberation Army of Kosovo
Other articles related to "national, national liberation army, liberation army, army":
... Combat 18 British National Party Society of the Covenant of the Free Welsh An Gof Cornish National Liberation Army (CNLA) Irish National Liberation Army (INLA) Continuity Irish Republican ...
... The Cornish National Liberation Army, abbreviated to CNLA, was a terrorist Cornish nationalist organisation that has threatened to carry out acts of vandalism and arson against ... a merger of the An Gof (originally founded in 1980 and reformed in 2007) and the Cornish Liberation Army ... members have received training from the Free Wales Army, the Scottish National Liberation Army, and the Irish National Liberation Army, as well as the ...
1943 proposed him to be the General Commander of Albanian National Liberation Army ... and not so organized Albanian resistance forces into a regular army ... Under his military leadership the Albanian National Liberation Army was able to withstand two major offensives of Germans in winter 1943-44 and in June 1944 while in the same time kept ...
Famous quotes containing the words army, national and/or liberation:
“The army is the true nobility of our country.”
—Napoleon Bonaparte III (18081873)
“It is not unkind to say, from the standpoint of scenery alone, that if many, and indeed most, of our American national parks were to be set down on the continent of Europe thousands of Americans would journey all the way across the ocean in order to see their beauties.”
—Franklin D. Roosevelt (18821945)
“Women do not have to sacrifice personhood if they are mothers. They do not have to sacrifice motherhood in order to be persons. Liberation was meant to expand womens opportunities, not to limit them. The self-esteem that has been found in new pursuits can also be found in mothering.”
—Elaine Heffner (20th century)