In addition to registrations directly at the second level, it is also possible to register third-level names beneath these names. For the most part, the descriptions of the types of organizations each domain is for are advisory, and are not actually enforced.
- ac.mw - academic institutions
- co.mw - commercial organisations
- com.mw - an alternative for commercial organisations
- coop.mw - cooperative associations
- edu.mw - degree granting academic institutions
- gov.mw - restricted to government preferably Malawi Government
- int.mw - international treaty organisations
- museum.mw - museums, historical, documentation or display organisations
- net.mw - networking organisations
- org.mw - non-profit making organisations
Read more about this topic: .mw
Other articles related to "domains, domain":
... is specifically reserved for personal domains of individuals, and registrations in all other subdomains are restricted to companies and organisations ...
... Country code second-level domain Single-letter second-level domains List of second-level domain Domain Name System Top-level domain Country code top-level domain Subdomain (including "third-leve ...
Famous quotes containing the word domains:
“I shall be a benefactor if I conquer some realms from the night, if I report to the gazettes anything transpiring about us at that season worthy of their attention,if I can show men that there is some beauty awake while they are asleep,if I add to the domains of poetry.”
—Henry David Thoreau (18171862)