The Mosley family were the lords of the manor of Manchester, England until 1846. They also became wealthy landowners in Staffordshire (see Mosley Baronets). Famous family members included:
- Sir Oswald Mosley (1896–1980), leader of the British Union of Fascists
- Lady Cynthia Mosley (1898–1933), his first wife
- Nicholas Mosley, 3rd Baron Ravensdale (born 1923), novelist, their eldest son
- Diana Mosley (1910–2003), his second wife, formerly Diana Mitford
- Max Mosley (born 1940), their son, former president of the Fédération Internationale de l'Automobile
- Mosley TV serial based on Oswald Mosley
Other people with the family name Mosley include:
- Chuck Mosley – an American singer.
- Edward Mosley, frontier trader in the United States in the 1850s
- Henry Moseley, an English physicist,
- Ian Mosley (born 1953), drummer in the band Marillion
- Karla Cheatham-Mosley (born 1981), American actress
- Lacey Mosley (born 1981), American vocalist for the band Flyleaf
- Michael Mosley (actor), actor
- Michael J. Mosley, British director, producer and presenter.
- Mike Mosley, racecar driver
- Stephen Mosley MP is the Member of Parliament for the City of Chester, England.
- Shane Mosley (born 1971), American boxing champion
- Timothy Mosley (born 1971), known as Timbaland, American hip hop producer rapper
- Walter Mosley (born 1952), American crime fiction writer
Mosley may also mean:
- Mosley, Virginia, an unincorporated community in the United States
|This page or section lists people with the surname Mosley. If an internal link intending to refer to a specific person led you to this page, you may wish to change that link by adding the person's given name(s) to the link.|