- Mônica e Cebolinha – No Mundo de Romeu e Julieta (1979, live-action, made-for-TV) - (Monica and Jimmy Five: In the World of Romeo & Juliet)
- As Aventuras da Turma da Mônica (1982) - (The Adventures of Monica's Gang)
- A Princesa e o Robô (1983) - (The Princess and the Robot)
- As Novas Aventuras da Turma da Mônica (1986) - (The New Adventures of Monica's Gang)
- Mônica e a Sereia do Rio (1986) - (Monica and the River Mermaid)
- O Bicho-Papão (1987) - (The Boogeyman)
- A Estrelinha Mágica (1988) - (The Magic Star)
- A Rádio do Chico Bento (1989, live-action, direct-to-video) (The Chuck Billy Radio Station)
- Chico Bento, Óia a Onça! (1990) - (Chuck Billy, Watch Out for the Jaguar!)
- Videogibi: O Mônico (1997, direct-to-video) - (The He-Monica)
- Videogibi: O Plano Sangrento (1997, direct-to-video) - (The Bloody Plan)
- Videogibi: O Estranho Soro do Dr. X (1998, direct-to-video) - (VideoComic: Dr. X's Strange Serum)
- Cine Gibi - O Filme (2004) - MovieComic: The Movie)
- Cine Gibi 2 (2005, direct-to-video) - (MovieComic 2)
- Uma Aventura no Tempo (2007) - (An Adventure in Time)
- Cine Gibi 3: Planos Infalíveis (2008, direct-to-video) - (Movie Comic 3: Infallible Plans)
- Cine Gibi 4: Meninos e Meninas (2009, direct-to-video) - (MovieComic 4: Boys and Girls)
- Cine Gibi 5: Luzes, Cêmara, Ação! (2010, direct-to-video) - (MovieComic 5: Lights, Camera, Action!)
Read more about this topic: Monica's Gang
Other articles related to "films, film":
... Fox's upcoming reboot to the Fantastic Four film series will share continuity with the X-Men films, creating a shared universe of films similar to the Marvel Cinematic Universe films produced by Marvel ...
... Film Rotten Tomatoes Metacritic Yahoo! Movies X-Men 82% (155 reviews) 64 (33 reviews) B (21 reviews) X2 88% (222 reviews) 68 (38 reviews) B- (15 reviews) X-Men The Last Stand 57% (228 reviews) 58 (38 ... Realism at this time of year? How unorthodox!" Roger Ebert gave the films good reviews, but criticized them because "there are just plain too many mutants, and their powers are so ... in which humans live side by side with mutants – is absurd." The first two films were highly praised due to their cerebral tone, but when director Bryan Singer left, many criticized his ...
... Tōhō Kabushiki-kaisha?, TYO 9602) is a Japanese film, theater production, and distribution company ... and tokusatsu (special effects) movies, the Chouseishin tokusatsu superhero TV franchise, the films of Akira Kurosawa, and the anime films of Studio Ghibli ... creation is Godzilla, known as the "King of all Monsters", featured in 28 films ...
... The Jungle (1906) was adapted for film in 1914, with George Nash playing Jurgis Rudkus and Gail Kane playing Ona Lukozsaite ... appears at the beginning and end of the film "as a form of endorsement." The Wet Parade (1931) became a film directed by Victor Fleming in 1932 ... The film received eight Oscar nominations and won two ...
Famous quotes containing the word films:
“The cinema is not an art which films life: the cinema is something between art and life. Unlike painting and literature, the cinema both gives to life and takes from it, and I try to render this concept in my films. Literature and painting both exist as art from the very start; the cinema doesnt.”
—Jean-Luc Godard (b. 1930)
“Science fiction films are not about science. They are about disaster, which is one of the oldest subjects of art.”
—Susan Sontag (b. 1933)
“Right now I think censorship is necessary; the things theyre doing and saying in films right now just shouldnt be allowed. Theres no dignity anymore and I think thats very important.”
—Mae West (18921980)