Opening and Ending Songs
- "Tobe! Gundam" (翔べ! ガンダム, Tobe! Gandamu?, Fly! Gundam)
- Lyrics: Yoshiyuki Tomino (as the pseudonym "Rin Iogi")
- Composition: Takeo Watanabe
- Arrangement: Yuji Matsuyama
- Artist: Koh Ikeda
- "Eien ni Amuro" (永遠にアムロ?, Forever Amuro) by Koh Ikeda (TV series)
- "Suna no Jūjika" (砂の十字架?, Cross of Sand) by Takajin Yashiki (Movie I)
- "Ai Senshi" (哀 戦士?, Soldiers of Sorrow) by Daisuke Inoue (Movie II)
- "Meguriai" (めぐりあい?, Encounters) by Daisuke Inoue (Movie III)
- "Char ga Kuru" (シャアが来る, Shaa ga Kuru?, Here Comes Char) by Hori Koichiro
- "Kirameki no Lalah" (きらめきのララァ, Kirameki no Raraa?, Shining Lalah) by Keiko Toda
- "Ima wa Oyasumi" (いまはおやすみ?, Now is Good Night) by Keiko Toda - Insert Song in Episode 36
Read more about this topic: Mobile Suit Gundam
Other articles related to "opening and ending songs, opening":
... Opening "Tobe! Gundam" (翔べ! ガンダム, Tobe! Gandamu?, Fly! Gundam) Lyrics Yoshiyuki Tomino (as the pseudonym "Rin Iogi") Composition Takeo Watanabe Arrangement Yuji ...
... Trust ("Vandread" opening also used as the ending in the last "Second Stage" episode) by Salia Himegoto ("Vandread" ending) by SiLC Justice ("Second Stage" opening) by Aki Kudou Yes, Together ("Second ...
Famous quotes containing the words opening and, songs and/or opening:
“They are as neat as a wallet,
opening and closing on their coins,
the quarters, the nickels,
straight into the crapper.
Why shouldnt I pull down my pants
and moon the executioner....”
—Anne Sexton (19281974)
“The militancy of men, through all the centuries, has drenched the world with blood, and for these deeds of horror and destruction men have been rewarded with monuments, with great songs and epics. The militancy of women has harmed no human life save the lives of those who fought the battle of righteousness. Time alone will reveal what reward will be allotted to women.”
—Emmeline Pankhurst (18581928)
“The rangey bough anticipated fruit
With snowballs cupped in every opening bud.
The road alone maintained itself in mud....”
—Robert Frost (18741963)