- Inzlicht, M., & Al-Khindi, T. (in press). ERN and the placebo: A misattribution approach to studying the arousal properties of the error-related negativity. Journal of Experimental Psychology: General. doi:10.1037/a0027586.
- Tritt, S. M., Inzlicht, M., & Harmon-Jones, E. (in press). What’s so special about death? Toward a biological understanding of mortality salience (and other threat compensation processes). Social Cognition.
- Teper, R., & Inzlicht, M. (in press). Meditation, mindfulness, and executive control: The importance of emotional acceptance and brain-based performance monitoring. Social Cognitive Affective Neuroscience. doi:10.1093/scan/nss045.
- Inzlicht, M., & Schmeichel, B. J. (2012). What is ego depletion? Toward a mechanistic revision of the resource model of self-control. Perspectives on Psychological Science, 7, 450-463. doi:10.1177/1745691612454134
- Proulx, T., Inzlicht, M., & Harmon-Jones, E. (2012). Understanding all inconsistency compensation as a palliative response to violated expectations. Trends in Cognitive Sciences, 16, 285-291.
- Inzlicht, M. & Schmader, T. (2011). Stereotype Threat: Theory, Process, and Application. New York: Oxford University Press.
- Inzlicht, M., Tullett, A. M., & Good, M. (2011). The need to believe: A neuroscience account of religion as a motivated process. Religion, Brain, & Behavior, 1, 192-212. doi: 10.1080/2153599X.2011.647849
- Legault, L., Gutsell, J. N., & Inzlicht, M. (2011). Ironic effects of anti-prejudice messages: How motivational intervention reduces (but also increases) prejudice. Psychological Science, 22, 1472–1477.
- Teper, R., Inzlicht, M., & Page-Gould, E. (2011). Are we more moral than we think? Exploring the role of affect in moral behavior and moral forecasting. Psychological Science, 22, 553-558.
- Inzlicht, M. & Kang, S. K. (2010). Stereotype threat spillover: How coping with threats to social identity affects, aggression, eating, decision-making, and attention. Journal of Personality and Social Psychology, 99, 467-481.
- Gutsell, J. N., & Inzlicht, M. (2010). The closed circle of empathy: Outgroups do not activate the neural networks for empathy. Journal of Experimental Social Psychology, 46, 841-845.
- Inzlicht, M., McGregor, I., Hirsh, J. B., & Nash, K. (2009). Neural markers of religious conviction. Psychological Science, 20, 385-392.
- Johns, M., Inzlicht, M., & Schmader, T. (2008). Stereotype Threat and Executive Resource Depletion: The Influence of Emotion Regulation. Journal of Experimental Psychology: General, 137, 691-705.
- Inzlicht, M., & Gutsell, J. N. (2007) Running on empty: Neural signals for self-control failure. Psychological Science, 18, 933-937.
- Inzlicht, M., McKay, L., & Aronson, J. (2006) Stigma as ego depletion: How being the target of prejudice affects self-control. Psychological Science, 17, 262-269.
- Ben-Zeev, T., Fein, S., & Inzlicht, M. (2005) Stereotype Threat and Arousal. Journal of Experimental Social Psychology, 41, 174-181.
- Good, C., Aronson, J., & Inzlicht, M. (2003) Improving Adolescents’ Standardized Test Performance: An Intervention to Reduce the Effects of Stereotype Threat. Journal of Applied Developmental Psychology, 24, 645-662.
- Inzlicht, M. & Ben-Zeev, T. (2000) A threatening intellectual environment: Why females are susceptible to experiencing problem-solving deficits in the presence of males. Psychological Science, 11, 365-371.
Read more about this topic: Michael Inzlicht
Famous quotes containing the words publications and/or selected:
“Dr. Calder [a Unitarian minister] said of Dr. [Samuel] Johnson on the publications of Boswell and Mrs. Piozzi, that he was like Actaeon, torn to pieces by his own pack.”
—Horace Walpole (17171797)
“There is no reason why parents who work hard at a job to support a family, who nurture children during the hours at home, and who have searched for and selected the best [daycare] arrangement possible for their children need to feel anxious and guilty. It almost seems as if our culture wants parents to experience these negative feelings.”
—Gwen Morgan (20th century)