Market Square Historic District may refer to:
- West Market Square Historic District, Bangor, Maine, listed on the National Register of Historic Places (NRHP) in Penobscot County, Maine
- Market Square Historic District (Houlton, Maine), listed on the NRHP in Aroostook County, Maine
- Market Square Historic District (Newburyport, Massachusetts), NRHP-listed
- Market Square (Miamisburg, Ohio), NRHP-listed
- Market Square Historic District (Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania), a Pittsburgh Landmark
- Market Square-Patten Parkway, Chattanooga, Tennessee, listed on the NRHP in Hamilton County, Tennessee
- Market Square Commercial Historic District, Knoxville, Tennessee, listed on the NRHP in Tennessee
- Main Street/Market Square Historic District, Houston, Texas, NRHP-listed
- Fredericksburg Town Hall and Market Square, Fredericksburg, Virginia, listed on the NRHP in Fredericksburg, Virginia
- Centre Market Square Historic District, Wheeling, West Virginia, listed on the NRHP in Ohio County, West Virginia
Other articles related to "square, squares":
... The K4 complete graph is often drawn as a square with all 6 edges connected ... This graph also represents an orthographic projection of the 4 vertices and 6 edges of the regular 3-simplex (tetrahedron) ...
... prism with regular faces and two additional polyhedra called square cupolae, which count among the Johnson solids it is thus an elongated square orthobicupola ... These pieces can be reassembled to give a new solid called the elongated square gyrobicupola or pseudorhombicuboctahedron, with the symmetry of a square antiprism ... the same as those of a rhombicuboctahedron, with one triangle and three squares meeting at each, but are not all identical with respect to the entire polyhedron, since some are closer to ...
... Census Bureau, the county has a total area of 906 square miles (2,346.5 km2), of which 903 square miles (2,338.8 km2) is land and 3 square miles (7.8 km2) (0.33%) is water ...
... The heating surface of the boiler was 254.8 square metres (2,743 square feet), of which 98.5 square metres (1,060 square feet) were superheated, while the ...
Famous quotes containing the words district, historic, market and/or square:
“Most works of art, like most wines, ought to be consumed in the district of their fabrication.”
—Rebecca West (18921983)
“We are becoming like cats, slyly parasitic, enjoying an indifferent domesticity. Nice and snug in the social our historic passions have withdrawn into the glow of an artificial cosiness, and our half-closed eyes now seek little other than the peaceful parade of television pictures.”
—Jean Baudrillard (b. 1929)
“At market and fair, all folks do declare,
There is none like the Boy that sold Broom, green Broom.”
—Unknown. Broom, Green Broom (l. 2324)
“In old times people used to try and square the circle; now they try and devise schemes for satisfying the Irish nation.”
—Samuel Butler (18351902)