- Note: Some of the characters' names are in Cantonese romanisation.
- Damian Lau as Luk Siu-fung
- Wong Wan-choi as Fa Mun-lau
- Wong Yuen-sun as Sai-mun Chui-suet
- Ma Kim-tong as Si-hung Chak-sing
- Adam Cheng as Yip Ku-sing
- Wong Hang-sau as Sun Sau-ching
- Kwan Hoi-san as Tuk-ku Yat-hok / Lei Yin-pak
- Ho Ka-wai as Shek Sau-wan
- Ko Miu-see as Ma Sau-chan
- Chan Fuk-sang as Yip Sau-chu
- Mary Hon as Sheung-koon Fei-yin / Sheung-koon Dan-fung
- Chong Man-ching as Sheung-koon Suet-yee
- Ng Tung as Fok Yau
- Kwan Chung as Fok Tin-ching
- Kam Hing-hin as Lau Yu-han
- Lok Kung as Golden Bird King
- Kong To as Chu Ting
- Ching Ho-wai as Mrs Chu
- Ho Kwong-lun as Soul-taking Hook
- Lau Kok-sing as Iron-faced Judge
- Tsui Kwong-lam as Tuk-ku Fong
- Leung Hon-fai as Siu Chau-yu
- Bak Man-biu as Ma Hang-hung
- Kong Ngai as Yin Tit-san
- Law Ho-kai as So Siu-hing
- Law Kok-wai as San Sai-ngan
- Wong Sun as Koo Ching-fung
- Cho Kai as Hunter
Read more about this topic: Luk Siu-fung (1976 TV Series)
Other articles related to "cast":
... The regular cast appeared in an opening title sequence in which video head shots were arranged in a three-by-three grid, with each cast member appearing to look at the other cast members ... Although many actors who become type-cast into the roles they played on a particular series resent this, the cast of The Brady Bunch express a contrary attitude ...
56.4% of the vote here (1,556 ballots cast), outpolling Democrat John Kerry, who received around 42.0% (1,158 votes), with 2,760 ballots cast among the city's 4,001 registered voters, for a turnout percentage of 69.0 ... election, Republican Chris Christie received 57.7% of the vote here (987 ballots cast), ahead of both Democrat Jon Corzine with 32.9% (563 votes) and Independent ...
... Source-Musicals101 1947 Original Broadway cast recording (incomplete, due to recording limitations of the period some lyrics were censored) 1954 Original motion picture soundtrack (originally incomplete ...
Famous quotes containing the word cast:
“There shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.”
—Bible: New Testament Jesus, in Matthew, 8:12.
Referring to the children of the kingdom ... cast out into outer darkness. The words are also used in the parable of the talents, in Matthew 25:30, said of the unprofitable servant.
“But first Elpenor came, our friend Elpenor,
Unburied, cast on the wide earth,
Limbs that we left in the house of Circe,
Unwept, unwrapped in sepulchre, since toils urged other.”
—Ezra Pound (18851972)
“I say that male and female are cast in the same mold; except for education and habits, the difference is not great.”
—Michel de Montaigne (15331592)