- Lucky Star (Italian band), a girl group
- Lucky Starr (singer), stage name of Leslie Morrison, 1960s Australian pop music singer
- Lucky Star (album), a 2004 album by Daniel Siegert
- "Lucky Star" (song), a 1984 song by Madonna
- "Lucky Star" (Basement Jaxx song), 2003
- "Lucky Star" (Johnson & Häggkvist song), a 2008 song by Andreas Johnson and Carola Häggkvist
- "Lucky Star", a song by Alex Lloyd from Black the Sun
- "Lucky Star", a song by Elliot Minor from Elliot Minor
- "Lucky Star", a song by Goo Goo Dolls from Superstar Car Wash
- "Lucky Star", a song by Superfunk, featuring Ron Carroll
- "The Lucky Star", a song by The Brilliant Green from Los Angeles
- "Lucky Star", the ending theme song for the anime Prétear
Read more about this topic: Lucky Star
Other articles related to "music":
... Main article Culture of Libya Further information Music of Libya and Libyan literature Libya is culturally similar to its neighboring Maghrebian states ... tradition of folk culture is still alive and well, with troupes performing music and dance at frequent festivals, both in Libya and abroad ... A number of TV stations air various styles of traditional Libyan music ...
... Since the 1960s, the bass guitar has largely replaced the double bass in popular music as the bass instrument in the rhythm section ... types of basslines performed by the bassist vary widely from one style of music to another, the bassist fulfills a similar role in most types of music anchoring the ... The bass guitar is used in many styles of music including rock, metal, pop, punk rock, country, reggae, gospel, blues, and jazz ...
... Nairobi is the centre of the Kenyan music scene ... The genre is a fusion of jazz and Luo music forms. 1970s, Nairobi became the prominent centre for East and Central African music ...
... Composer Joseph LoDuca wrote the theme music and incidental music, and co-wrote the lyrics for the songs in "The Bitter Suite" ... The theme music was developed from the traditional Bulgarian folk song "Kaval sviri", sung by the Bulgarian State Television Female Vocal Choir ... Emmy nominations for LoDuca, who won the Emmy award for Outstanding Music Composition for a Series (Dramatic Underscore) for the Season 5 episode Fallen Angel in 2000 ...
... Music therapy is an interpersonal process in which the therapist uses music and all of its facets—physical, emotional, mental, social, aesthetic, and spiritual—to help clients to improve or maintain their ... the client's needs are addressed directly through music in others they are addressed through the relationships that develop between the client and therapist ... Music therapy is used with individuals of all ages and with a variety of conditions, including psychiatric disorders, medical problems, physical handicaps, sensory impairments ...
Famous quotes containing the word music:
“Truly fertile Music, the only kind that will move us, that we shall truly appreciate, will be a Music conducive to Dream, which banishes all reason and analysis. One must not wish first to understand and then to feel. Art does not tolerate Reason.”
—Albert Camus (19131960)