Lou may refer to:
- a shortening of the given name Louis or Louise
- Lou (singer), the stage name of Louise Hoffner (born 1963), German pop singer
- Lou!, a French series of comic books, created by Julien Neel, which has been an award winner of the Angoulême International Comics Festival Prix Jeunesse 9-12 ans
- Lou (Guitar Hero), a character in the Guitar Hero series
- Lyon Olympique Universitaire, a rugby union team playing in the Top14 competition of France
- Bowman Field (airport) (IATA airport code), an airport in Louisville, Kentucky, USA
- Lou Island, a Papua New Guinean island
- Lou people, the people living on Lou Island
- Lou language (disambiguation), multiple languages
- Lord of Ultima, a browser based MMORTS game developed by EA
Other articles related to "lou":
... Reliever" Joe Page "Gloomy Gus" Gus Williams "Goober" Goober Zuber "Good Kid" Lou Boudreau, George Susce "Good Time Bill" Bill Lamar "Goody" Goody Rosen, Ival Goodman "Goofy" Lefty Gomez "Grump" Hal Irelan "Happy ...
... Beginning in the 1950s, Lou was an announcer on WNEW-TV Channel 5 out of New York City ... While on at WNEW-TV Lou was also the host for the local horror show Creature Features (1969–1973) ... Known as "The Creep," Lou would appear without the normal make-up or costume typical of horror hosts of the day ...
... was the German entry in the Eurovision Song Contest 2003, performed in English by Lou ... by Ralph Siegel and Bernd Meinunger, the song is an up-tempo number, with Lou exhorting her listeners to forget their troubles and "get happy and let's be friends" ... Lou and her five backing singers appeared in a colourful assortment of clothing ...
... Lou Welch (David L ... Zack Allan was introduced into the show.) Reintroduced in the novels, Lou Welch later dies on Centauri Prime when he is murdered by the Prime Candidates and the Drakh after being caught ...
... As the youngest member of the Solo Ship crew, Lou is critical to controlling the Ide, which responds with more power to young children like Lou ... displays greater powers almost every time Lou is brought aboard ... The Ide protects Lou and the children for they are of a new generation - representing the general innocence of children ...
Famous quotes containing the word lou:
“Peoples need a victory so bad. Weve been working here since 62 and we havent got nothing, except a helluva lot of heartaches.”
—Fannie Lou Hamer (19171977)
“...I always said if I lived to get grown and had a chance, I was going to try to get something for my mother and I was going to do something for the black man of the South if it would cost my life; I was determined to see that things were changed.”
—Fannie Lou Hamer (19171977)
“When women go wrong, men go right after them.”
—Harvey Thew, screenwriter, John Bright, screenwriter, and Lowell Sherman. Lady Lou (Mae West)