Volume Three (2005)
A series of What If one-shot issues was released cover-dated February 2005.
- What if Karen Page had lived?
- What if Doctor Doom had become the Thing?
- What if General Ross had become The Hulk?
- What if Jessica Jones had joined The Avengers?
- What if Professor X and Magneto formed the X-Men together?
- What if Aunt May died instead of Uncle Ben?
- Wha—Huh? (Humor issue)
The series, including the "Wha-- Huh?" humor issue, was later collected into a trade paperback entitled "What If: Why Not".
Read more about this topic: List Of What If Issues
Famous quotes containing the word volume:
“There is a note in the front of the volume saying that no public reading ... may be given without first getting the authors permission. It ought to be made much more difficult to do than that.”
—Robert Benchley (18891945)