Volume Nine (2010)
In early September 2010, Marvel announced a series of new What If? issues, including the celebration of the 200th issue of What If?. It features a story regarding the Siege event, and a story by Stan Lee about the Watcher and Galactus. Further What If stories are planned for Dark Reign, Spider-Man: Grim Hunt, a story focusing on Wolverine and his son Daken, and another on the pre-hero and villain lives of Iron Man and Doctor Doom. Those four issues also have a back-up story on Deadpool being controlled by the Venom symbiote.
- What If? Dark Reign - The Osborn Assassination
- What If? Spider-Man: Grim Hunt
- What if Spider-Man had decided to kill Kraven the Hunter instead of letting him live?
- What if the Venom Symbiote had managed to control Deadpool? (Back-up story, Part 2)
- What If? Wolverine: Father
- What if Wolverine had known about and raised Daken from birth?
- What if the Venom Symbiote had managed to control Deadpool? (Back-up story, Part 3)
- What If? Iron Man: Demon in an Armor
- What if Tony Stark became Dr. Doom?
- What if the Venom Symbiote had managed to control Deadpool? (Back-up story, Part 4)
- What If? #200
- What if Norman Osborn won the Siege on Asgard?
- What if the Watcher had killed Galactus?
Read more about this topic: List Of What If Issues
Famous quotes containing the word volume:
“Measured by any standard known to scienceby horse-power, calories, volts, mass in any shape,the tension and vibration and volume and so-called progression of society were full a thousand times greater in 1900 than in 1800;Mthe force had doubled ten times over, and the speed, when measured by electrical standards as in telegraphy, approached infinity, and had annihilated both space and time. No law of material movement applied to it.”
—Henry Brooks Adams (18381918)