Volume Eight (2009)
At Fan Expo Canada '09, it was revealed a new five part What If series would be released, featuring five one-shots, each with two alternatives for the focused event, except for Daredevil vs. Elektra, which has only one story. It was also revealed that a "What The..." strip would appear as a back-up throughout the titles of the eighth series.
- What If? Spider-Man: House of M
- What if Emma Frost hadn't mind wiped Gwen Stacy?
- What if Scarlet Witch had let Gwen Stacy and her son cross to the default reality and survive?
- What If? Secret Invasion
- What if Reed Richards had been killed before revealing the Skrull weakness and the Skrulls Won?
- What If the Skrulls kept the Invasion Secret through all the Campaign?
- What If? World War Hulk
- What if Tony Stark hadn't hesitated to use the Red Satellite on Hulk in the final battle?
- What if Thor had battled Hulk instead of Sentry?
- What If? Daredevil vs. Elektra
- What if Daredevil had been shot and resurrected by the Hand instead of Elektra?
- What If? Astonishing X-Men
- What if Ord had resurrected Jean Grey instead of Colossus?
- What if Ultron became aware of Danger during her battle with the X-Men and planned to make her his bride?
Read more about this topic: List Of What If Issues
Famous quotes containing the word volume:
“A big leather-bound volume makes an ideal razorstrap. A thin book is useful to stick under a table with a broken caster to steady it. A large, flat atlas can be used to cover a window with a broken pane. And a thick, old-fashioned heavy book with a clasp is the finest thing in the world to throw at a noisy cat.”
—Mark Twain [Samuel Langhorne Clemens] (18351910)