Original airdate: 2005-09-22
The Mountain Cave People Austin and Tasha invite the Valley Cave People Uniqua, Pablo, and Tyrone to howl at the moon when it hits the highest peak. While the three Valley Cave People must get there on time, the two Mountain Cave People must fill their time, all with the help of handy new inventions.
- Written By: Anne D. Bernstein
- Music By: Evan Lurie, Douglas Wieselman
- "Three Cheers for Ugh!"
- "Drumming Song"
- "Skate Ahead"
- "The Hokey Pokey"
- Catchphrase: "Ugh!" (which means whatever they want it to) " that's why I invented this ( Other(s) applaud ) other(s): what do you call it ( funny names ) no I call it ( something )
- Genre: Calypso
- Snack: Cinnamon toast at Pablo's house
- UK Variation: "The Hokey Pokey" is renamed "The Hokey Cokey". and "diapers" to "nappies". The snack is also changed to Jam and Toast.
- DVD: Cave Party
Famous quotes containing the words party and/or cave:
“In all conversation between two persons, tacit reference is made, as to a third party, to a common nature. That third party or common nature is not social; it is impersonal; is God.”
—Ralph Waldo Emerson (18031882)
“The whole cut impressed me as if it were a cave with its stalactites laid open to the light.”
—Henry David Thoreau (18171862)