- KMPH-TV FOX 26 / KFRE-TV CW 59 - Pappas Telecasting Companies
- KCBS-TV CBS 2 / KCAL-TV 9 - CBS Corporation
- KNBC NBC 4 / KVEA Telemundo 52 - NBCUniversal
- KTTV FOX 11 / KCOP MNTV 13 - Fox Television Stations
- KCBA FOX 35 / KION-TV CBS 46 - Clear Channel Communications
- KCRA NBC 3 / KQCA My 58 - Hearst Television
- KOVR CBS 13 / KMAX-TV CW 31 - CBS Corporation
- XHAS Telemundo 33 / XHDTV MNTV 49 (cable 13) - Entravision Communications
San Francisco-Oakland-San Jose
- KTVU FOX 2 / KICU 36 - Cox Enterprises
- KPIX CBS 5 / KBCW CW 44 - CBS Corporation
- KNTV NBC 11 / KSTS Telemundo 48 - NBCUniversal
Santa Barbara-Santa Maria-San Luis Obispo
- KCOY CBS 12 / KKFX-CA FOX 24 (cable 11) - Clear Channel Communications
Read more about this topic: List Of Television Duopolies In The United States
Other articles related to "california":
... of a border blaster station in Rosarito, Baja California, which was branded as The Mighty 1090 ... XENKA - 1030 XEQOO - 1050 XECAN - 1100 Mexico Radio Markets Aguascalientes Baja California Baja California Sur Campeche Chihuahua Chiapas Ciudad Acuña, Coah ...
... US 66 was a highway in California ... was at the Pacific Coast Highway (then US 101 Alternate, today's California State Route 1) in Santa Monica, California ... US 101, I-5, I-15, I-40, and US 95 in California ...
... Johann August Sutter (February 15, 1803 – June 18, 1880) was a Swiss pioneer of California known for his association with the California Gold Rush by the discovery of gold by ... Although famous throughout California for his association with the Gold Rush, Sutter died almost poor, having seen his business ventures fail while those of his elder son, John Augustus Sutter, Jr ...
... The State of California is the only US state to have hosted both the Summer and Winter Olympics ... games during the 1994 FIFA World Cup took place in California, with the Rose Bowl in Pasadena hosting eight matches including the final, while Stanford ... California has nineteen major professional sports league franchises, far more than any other state ...
Famous quotes containing the word california:
“This land is your land, this land is my land,
From California to the New York Island.
From the redwood forest to the Gulf Stream waters
This land was made for you and me.”
—Woody Guthrie (19121967)
“The California fever is not likely to take us off.... There is neither romance nor glory in digging for gold after the manner of the pictures in the geography of diamond washing in Brazil.”
—Rutherford Birchard Hayes (18221893)
“It shone on everyone, whether they had a contract or not. The most democratic thing Id ever seen, that California sunshine.”
—Angela Carter (19401992)