- Charlestown Chiefs (Federal Hockey League) (Slap Shot).
- The Mars Greenskins - Blernsball is the version of baseball in the year 3000 in the show Futurama.
- NY Mohawks - major league team, The Seventh Game by Roger Kahn.
- Niagara Falls Chiefs, in the Gordon Korman novel The Zucchini Warriors.
- Warriors - major league team, Today's Game by Martin Quigley.
- Warbury Warriors - Stiker comic strip.
Read more about this topic: List Of Sports Team Names And Mascots Derived From Indigenous Peoples
Other articles related to "fictional teams, team":
... Mexico City Aztecs - Blitz The League II NY Mohawks - major league team, The Seventh Game by Roger Kahn ... Portland Tomahawks - Backbreaker Warriors - major league team, Today's Game by Martin Quigley ...
Famous quotes containing the words teams and/or fictional:
“A sturdy lad from New Hampshire or Vermont who in turn tries all the professions, who teams it, farms it, peddles, keeps a school, preaches, edits a newspaper, goes to Congress, buys a township, and so forth, in successive years, and always like a cat falls on his feet, is worth a hundred of these city dolls. He walks abreast with his days and feels no shame in not studying a profession, for he does not postpone his life, but lives already.”
—Ralph Waldo Emerson (18031882)
“One of the proud joys of the man of lettersif that man of letters is an artistis to feel within himself the power to immortalize at will anything he chooses to immortalize. Insignificant though he may be, he is conscious of possessing a creative divinity. God creates lives; the man of imagination creates fictional lives which may make a profound and as it were more living impression on the worlds memory.”
—Edmond De Goncourt (18221896)