- Beverly (a bitter-tasting, carbonated drink from Coca-Cola)
- Cedrata Tassoni
- Chinotto (traditional Italian cola made with the chinotto fruit)
- Cupido Drink (represent the House of Romeo and Juliet in Verona, Italy. claimed to be the only soft drink that contains more fruit juice than a natural Juice 130% – produced by El Badaoui Group srl, Milano))
- Crodino (non-alcoholic aperitif distributed by the Campari Group)
- Crodo (large line of mineral water, soda, juice, and iced tea distributed by the Campari Group)
- Estathe produced by ferrero spa
- Lemonsoda (lemon-flavoured soda, along with Oransoda and Pelmosoda, distributed by the Campari Group)
- Sanbittèr San Pellegrino
- Sanbittèr Dry colourless carbonated non-alcoholic aperitif
- Stappj produced by diorio spa
- Gassosa (sweetened carbonated water)
Read more about this topic: List Of Soft Drinks By Country
Other articles related to "italy":
... del Teide - Tenerife, Canary Islands, Spain (3,718 m) Etna - Sicily, Italy (3,263 m) Öræfajökull - Iceland (2,110 m) Cumbre Vieja - La Palma, Canary Islands (1,949 m) Eyjafjallajökull - Iceland (1,666 ...
... Italian cuisine is characterized by its extreme simplicity, with many dishes having only four to eight ingredients ... Italian cooks rely chiefly on the quality of the ingredients rather than on elaborate preparation ...
... the modern English name given to a civilization of ancient Italy in the area corresponding roughly to Tuscany, western Umbria, and northern Latium ... neighbours in Magna Graecia, the Hellenic civilization of southern Italy ... After 500 BC the political destiny of Italy passed out of Etruscan hands ...
... Host Italy In 1998 the Championship was held in Italy, whose appearance at the 1997 World Championship was their first (and to date, only) at the top level of international handball ... four games before becoming the first team to lose to hosts Italy ...
... He moved to Italy in 1924, where throughout the 1930s and 1940s, to his friends' dismay, he embraced Benito Mussolini's fascism, expressed support for Adolf Hitler and wrote for publications ... of which he was arrested for treason by American forces in Italy in 1945 ... While in custody in Italy, he had begun work on sections of The Cantos that became known as The Pisan Cantos (1948), for which he was awarded the ...
Famous quotes containing the word italy:
“Everything in Italy that is particularly elegant and grand ... borders upon insanity and absurdityor at least is reminiscent of childhood.”
—Alexander Herzen (18121870)
“In Italy for thirty years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, bloodshedthey produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love, five hundred years of democracy and peace, and what did they produce? The cuckoo clock!”
—Orson Welles (191584)
“For us to go to Italy and to penetrate into Italy is like a most fascinating act of self-discoveryback, back down the old ways of time. Strange and wonderful chords awake in us, and vibrate again after many hundreds of years of complete forgetfulness.”
—D.H. (David Herbert)