- Bodo von Borries – Professor of Electrical Engineering, co-inventor of electron microscope
- Philipp Forchheimer (1852–1933) Civil Engineering
- Otto Intze – Professor of Hydraulic engineering
- Theodore von Kármán – Pioneer of modern Aerodynamics
- Georg Menges – Former leader of Institute for Plastics engineering and creator of Georg-Menges Prize
- Herwart Opitz – Professor of Machine tools and Production engineering
- Jesco von Puttkamer – Rocket engineer, space exploration technology
- August Ritter – Professor of Mechanics and Astrophysics
- Bacharuddin Jusuf Habibie – Theodhore van Karman Award from International Council for Aeronautical Sciences, honorary member of Gesellschaft Fuer Luft Und Raumfahrt (West Germany), - 1973 – 1978 : become Vice President plus Director of Technology at MBB Hamburg.- 1978 : as Senior Advisor for Technology in Board of Directors MBB - Hamburg]
- F.A.F. Schmidt – Professor of Internal combustion engines
- Rolf Göpfert – Architect
- JB Mangun Wijaya – Indonesian architect and novelist
Other articles related to "engineering science, engineering, sciences, science":
... International role for engineering pedagogy, academic programmes and double degrees, including Centrale Graduate School with Centralien programme and third-year student mobility Top Industrial Managers ... Focal role in Lille Eurodistrict for a pole of excellence with engineering programmes and double degrees with the following specialized institutes located in the ... for doctoral studies and research labs in engineering domains organised as European Doctoral College Lille Nord de France and its Doctoral school of engineering science Centrale Lille research labs grouping ...
... Environmental engineering science (EES) is a multidisciplinary field of engineering science that combines the biological, chemical and physical sciences with the field ... traditionally requires the student to take many basic engineering classes in fields such as thermodynamics, advanced math, computer modeling and simulation ... field of study for the student with a choice in a wide range of science, technology and engineering related classes ...
... Graduate School of Engineering and Science (Master's Program) Electrical Engineering and Computer Science Materials Science and Engineering Applied Chemistry Mechanical Engineering Architecture Systems ...
... Engineering practice is not regulated in the UK and one does not need a license to work as professional engineer ... has 8 years university education in pure science and engineering science and who designs, and builds spacecraft ... Unlike the USA and Canada, Engineering practice is not regulated in the UK - only titles achieved via academic qualifications and peer reviewed experience are regulated ...
Famous quotes containing the words science and/or engineering:
“Curiosity engenders both science and scandal.”
—Mason Cooley (b. 1927)
“Mining today is an affair of mathematics, of finance, of the latest in engineering skill. Cautious men behind polished desks in San Francisco figure out in advance the amount of metal to a cubic yard, the number of yards washed a day, the cost of each operation. They have no need of grubstakes.”
—Merle Colby, U.S. public relief program (1935-1943)