Science and Medicine
- Michael Ashby, neurologist, witness in John Bodkin Adams case
- Sir Cyril Clarke, physician
- Richard Dawkins, ethologist, evolutionary biologist and science writer
- Charles Fagge, surgeon
- Sir Alister Hardy, marine biologist
- John B. Harman, former chairman of the British National Formulary
- Richard Keynes, physiologist
- Clive Minton, ornithologist
- David Nabarro, senior UN system coordinator
- Joseph Needham, biochemist
- Robin Nicholson, metallurgist, Chief Scientific Advisor to cabinet
Read more about this topic: List Of Old Oundelians
Other articles related to "science, science and, science and medicine":
... scientists and academics to establish what would eventually become the World Academy of Art and Science in 1960 ... invited, did he attend the first Pugwash Conferences on Science and World Affairs in 1957 ... of managing the power of knowledge in a world in which the freedom of science to exchange ideas was more and more hobbled by political concerns ...
... Science and medicine are areas where accuracy is of high importance and peer review is the norm ...
... See also Politicization of science Many issues damage the relationship of science to the media and the use of science and scientific arguments by politicians ... tank makes it their only goal to cast doubt on supported science because it conflicts with political agendas ...
Famous quotes containing the words medicine and/or science:
“After you eat always take a walk, and youll never have to go to a medicine shop.”
“We said that the history of mankind depicts man; in the same way one can maintain that the history of science is science itself.”
—Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe (17491832)